Reviews for Only a Theory
That nerd next Door chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
I was sure that Hammond would be pissed if someone stole his idea
The Spectacular Venom chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
good story loved it
SotF chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Now you have Kelly and the JP3 crews reactions left, well, and Tembo
NightingaleTrash chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I like this. I'm writing one like this but I'm not posting it until it's improved. Still I always thought that you'd see these together! I really like your ideas. Can't wait to read it all!
SotF chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
Tim giving his grandfather a heart attack, not that surprising.

As a side note, where Sarah Harding was studying animal behavior in Africa, according tot he novel, was not that far from where Prehistoric Park was filmed at. Movies don't give the specifics, but figured it was worth mentioning.
SotF chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
One thing that could work with Sarah in particular is that she might have worked in the area of Prehistoric Park she certainly would have some idea about it considering that it was apparently a private wildlife sanctuary that was being closed down (Only a few of the original animals are left, and they make appearances in Prehistoric Park) and she'd most likely hear about it from her research associates in the area if she isn't back in the field.

Nigel probably knew Muldoon, hell, Bob & Suzanne could have met Henry Wu and Gerry Harding at Muldoons funeral...imagine them getting told about the Park...

Roland most likely knows about it and might turn up for one reason or another (He's past his hunting days and might just decide to pop up to see how Prehistoric Park compares to the work of "the Company of Death"). He might also show up to drive off some poachers who didn't know what they were getting themselves into...

Nick being sent to help document Prehistoric Park could also work, not to mention him dealing with everyone else.

It could be amusing for Lex, Tim, Kelly, or Eric applying for an internship (They have the experience...)

Billy going to face his fears considering everything else he faced on Sorna...
Tweeky chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Again a great chapter and for instance I liked the bit at the end where Nigel suggested to John that his park might be a nice place for Hammond's two grandchildren visit (that alone would be worth another chapter; maybe they could be accompanied by Ellie:) ). And liked how you had Nigel deciding not to share the time travel tech due to potential abuse (oh boy! The damage that could do in the wrong hands).

But again, a quibble:

[QUOTE]“No. Just the one. They were devilishly hard to catch.”[/QUOTE]

That is incorrect; if you go back to the Microraptor episode, you'll see that they rescued something like 8,9,10 of them not one.
Tweeky chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Overall a good chapter and I loved the way Dr. Malcom kept reacting to a the possible hazzards he saw and his understandable concern with being eaten:). I also liked the phone chat he had with Dr. Grant at the end and how Dr. Grant told him not to tell Ellie about the place:).

Just one quibble:

[QUOTE}“You must be Dr. Ian Malcolm,” a jolly looking New Zealander greeted him. “I’m Nigel Marvin.” He extended a muscular arm to Ian who noticed the scares on the other man’s hand.[/QUOTE]

Nigel Marvin isn't from New Zealand, he's English and you can tell that from his accent. I know because i'm a New Zealander myself:).
KrspaceT chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Yes let the small children visit. And maybe try to play with the kittens or at least panic near the bugs
SotF chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
You really ought to have a meeting between Nigel and Hammond at some point.

Ellie or Sarah finding out that Alan and Ian were hiding something like this from them would also be funny.
KrspaceT chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
why does ol grant seem so pesimistic. Still great idea
Makori chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This story is good. I love Prehistoric Park. In fact, I just wrote a fanfic about it. Same category. Check it out.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Well, this is inspired. I rather enjoyed Prehistoric Park, although it was like watching Croc Hunter- you watched mostly to see if he would get eaten. I would like to see more of this if possible.