Reviews for Tear You Apart
Angelfallen4 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I know it's been about 4 years... But this story is truely amazing- please update?
READREADREAD2080 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
UPDATE! Adding to story alerts if you don't update soon my piglets will come and lick your brains for the rest of the story! mwhahahahahahahahaha! *evil grin* UPDATE!
Sofia Michelle chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
I dont remeber well the Playliost movie but ?I love your story more ASAP
BerryEbilBunny chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Why is this wonderful story so neglected? Stories like these are really rare these days. Most of the newcomers here don't have the passion that the original people, like us, for writing fan fictions not to just toy with the characters but, mainly because we love writing. Please don't give up on this story. If you have to imagine that the characters look different and just have similar names or vice versa. Just don't give up on these great ideas and plot line.
x.this.hostage.stuff.is.fun.x chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
interesting story! love it :) update soon
TheTimeLady125 chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
please update soon!
Misfit-Of-The-Real-World chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
uh oh! will rosalie end up with emmett? and ill she stop being such a bitch? even though i hardly doubt that1
Twilight11addict chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
I... Shall...KILL YOU! Why do you have to stop in the middle of the story like that?

... Sorry, really, I go off sometimes like that. Anyway, I did know about who it was in the first chapter. I don't review unless someone's story is really good, so think of this as a VERY great thing. It is only if I get positively hooked on the story shall I send a review this is a good thing.

P.S. Favorite authors list

P.S.S. If you get multiple reviews from me, I am not stalking, it is addiction to books.
All.The.RageR chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
great story:)
mitty im too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
are you going to have bella take him to a gay bar?
AshleyLovesEdward chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
I love the storey.. but dont add add jacob, i cant read any of his storeys, i just dislike him. dont ruin it! lol But i do love it so far
Bonitas chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
I really like your flow and the way you type up the stories. It should be really interesting to see where you take this. I love the way you've encorporated canon-Twilight characters into completely different roles for this - James as Bella's first boyfriend? Now that's a first. Edward x Rosalie? Interesting, though I always love her with Emmett.. will they get together eventually?

I haven't read the other book your story is based on, but your plotline so far seems really sound. I love getting both of their points of view for the same scene, instead of one moment it's Bella and the other it's Edward and you don't know what their thinking about in between. The whole idea of Edward in a band amuses me, and the club idea is great. This seems really interesting, I can't wait to see where you take this. Update soon please!

-Bonnie
wretched witch chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
It's okay... but update please

Yours, gabby
setsuko chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
eep! i can't wait until the next chapter X3 i'm liking it alot, and trust me.. it takes alot to get me excited when it comes to fanfiction
You Made Me Faint chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Three guesses that it's Jake or Mike. Anyway, um, I like this but at the same time I don't. I realize you have to make a lot of things and situations similar to Nick & Norah, but it feels a little too familiar if you understand what I'm saying. It's different as far as characters go, and I'll keep reading it to see what changes you make, but reading the first chapter was like experienceing de ja vu, even tho it wasn't exactly word for word. So, again, I like it and the idea is unique, I'm just waiting for changes other than names to be made.