Reviews for I am an American Soldier
lionheart0601 chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
I love this story a lot. It is just great, especially since I have family in the military. I just like how I can relate. And damn right support our troops. cant wait to read more.
Tamouri chapter 13 . 7/24/2008
whoamygosh. That's AMAZING! You, ma'am, are one fantabulously wonderful writer. Oh the details, the imagery, the PLOT! It fills me with joy! And the actuality of it all! *gives a giant hug* Thank you!
S.RAYN chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
WO! Now we're getting somewhere. :)
maliceofhumansacrifice chapter 13 . 7/10/2008
hey nice chappie and good luck with your husband my dad's in Iraq right now so i know how you feel but remember one thing. he'll come back soon. that's what keeps me happy!
Sarehptar chapter 13 . 7/8/2008
I am SO sorry it has taken me this long to get this review to you. I was out of the country for the last couple of months, and I'm just now catching up with all my e-mails!

I really, really enjoyed this chapter. The contrast between Sora and Riku's seems-like-it'll-work relationship and Axel and Roxas's angsty complications is wonderful. It's made reading these last couple chapters a really rollercoaster. Laughing one minute and sighing the next!

I'm so glad that Riku has realized that Sora isn't going to go all evil-crazy on him. They are so totally made for each other, mmhmm. Poor Riku though. *wince* As a female, I can't quite sympathize with his situation, but that's one helluva way to get blocked. And Roxas's phone call! And Sora! It seems like the whole world is out to get Riku.

Sora is so adorably dorky... he's still sweet, but definitely got this edge to him that is very fun to read. His thought processes are pretty darn cute too. Riku is so totally yours Sora. :D

But Roxas is the one I feel most sympathetic for! It's so sad that he has to make the choice between what he was taught to believe in and what he can't help but want. I hope Axel will help him find a medium ground that won't end up hurting poor Roxas anymore than he already is.

That said, I'm sorta glad Roxas decided to roll around in the sin! XD *incorrigible AxelRoxas fangirl*

Gah! Roxas's "ya'll" is the cutest thing ever. Cutest.

As always I cannot wait to see what comes next-no, I really, really cannot wait! I want to know what Axel is going to say to Roxas! Whether Riku will ever get a break... and what's all this "ground" you have left to cover!

Update as soon as you can, okay?

Luffles,

Sareh
EternalSketches chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
Hope you did well with your interview, this story is nice, but you really should be thinking about the plot. Your experience in the army is great, but it needs more than just that to really get this story going. I wouldnt mind a tragedy really, since the idea of one someone going off to war in order to protect their loved one seems so..sweet, even if it is a little corny P Anyways, thanks for this but i must sleep. Foolish human functions.
EternalSketches chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
Aww, I'm sorry about your tubulence while in the army, seems quite rough, but at least you figured things out well for yourself, thats all that matters now. One thing, you might want to take a look at your sentence structure, there were a lot of run on sentences that were a little hard to make sense of, and some small grammar mistakes as well, though overall well done, hopefully the angst wont last
EternalSketches chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
So is roxy afraid that he would get replaced and sora would hafta fend for himself? well axel's not that bad (famous last words) I like akuroku, but really hope you dont focus too much on em, it kinda irks me when the author strays from the main pairing, especially when its getting good :/ But whatever you choose, you are the author missy! Er ma'am;
EternalSketches chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Nice note at the end there, sometimes people get so wrapped up in hating the war, bush, and everthing that they forget that there are people literaly risking their lives, people just like them:,( Nice chapter, glad you arent going to be completely shallow with this whole 'relationship', guess the get together has reached a speed bump :0
EternalSketches chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
well, now sora will maybe get a chance to hook up with riku (as if that wasnt the point:P) Hopefully this won't be onesided X_X
EternalSketches chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Oh, I guess you've been in the military? thats pretty awesome since you officially know what you're talking about! A first encounter, not so smooth for sora, but at least he took the initiative..sorta. Nice job, despite the confusing military jargon, theres a definate feel here.
EternalSketches chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Thank you for taking Sora's actual character into account before succumbing to the ongoing trend of making Sora the stereotypical weakling uke..I hope to see a hopeful, strong hearted, kind sora, who still manages to hold his own and stand up for himself, ya know? Exactly why I chose this army fic! Him being a soldier has to account to something..? Anyways, sorry for the ramble, but sora's characterization is critical for me.
Thatz chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
Oh my GOD! You do not know how much I've enjoyed this story!
vince chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
you made sora GAY? why god why? how could you violate him like that! you sure have an active imagination pretty lady. hm, i wonder if kairi is going to be in the story somehow...hm...
nolongerherereally chapter 13 . 6/27/2008
Wow, I love this fic. Very raw, very realistic, and very sexy. XD Looking forward to updates.