Reviews for To be Sick, or not to be Sick
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Very had to believe that Shuichi was doing a good job I would hate to see the persons condition if they weren't Yuki.
Belovedhunter chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hmmm I can't say that I hate it but I can't say that I want to read it again
MamaDestiel chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Awws, that was cute! I hate how hospitals are so slow.. even if no ones there... anyway, really good story!

.:Pandakins:.
KitsuneKaya chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Touching story Cloy! I enjoyed it very much! I only have to say I really saw one error, here:

"But when Yuki said he wanted to home Shuichi was going to get him home." - what you wrote

"But when Yuki said he wanted to go home Shuichi was going to get him home." - suppose to be

I can't wait to have time to read more of your works, cause I really do enjoy them.

KK
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
really good - i loved reading this one! thanks for the great fic.
Captara chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I love how the story is going,please write more of this wonderful story.I will be glad to read it.
Mew Mew White Dragon chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
It was good. Yuki and Tohma were out of character but overall not a bad story. Though Tohma would never say that. He'd insist on staying and taking care of Yuki himself. And Yuki was way too soft even being sick. But otherwise it was a good story.

Only one minor problem

"I think you got a concussion from the fall last night."

(Um yeah that's why he was staying in the hospital.)
fanfucgirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
good job
Fatal Regret chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Aw that was such a sweet story! keep up the good writing is very good.
lady laurannia chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Aw! That was cute. Warm, fuzzy feelings :) You write very nicely too. The story had a good flow to it. Peace and love!
none111 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007