Reviews for Mission: McGee
NCISVU chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This was great! I loved the walkie talkies... that felt exactly like something Ziva would do and McGee waking up and his first word being 'boobs' LOLOL That felt very McGee-ish. You have them both totally in character throughout the entire story which makes it even more fun. I can just picture McGee's total shock at the situation and Ziva being cool as a cucumber and nonchalant about it. This is a masterpiece from start to finish!
Leydhawk chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
LOL That was cute! I'm new to crack (I had to look it up) but I'll have to find more of yours for sure!

Liane
flootzavut chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
"Holy - !" McGee exclaimed, more surprised by the sudden attack than the naked body straddling him, but then adjusted to the sight and was even more shocked. "Boobs . . . I mean, Ziva?! What the hell are you doing here? And why are you naked? And why are you in bed with me? And why am I naked?"

Even though this was actually the only bit of the fic I'd previously read, it still made me laugh when McGee involuntarily said boobs instead of her name. Poor guy, I can easily imagine that! Heehee
McZera chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Boobs! LMAO Funny as hell!
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Okay... this was fun and random...
puppypants chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
very cute
astragail chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
you are right that is a crack fic great job.
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
lol, loved it :)
Anne Midnight Hunter chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
OMG! Hahahaha! I laughed soo hard! lol Really that Ziva is somethin! Loved it! Totally loved it!
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Cute and fun :-) I think it is interesting that McGee could even think when he was presented with Ziva au naturel... Intriguing characters, thanks for posting.
missflapjack chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Hee! This made me laugh so many times. I just can totally - for some odd reason - imagine Ziva going out of her way to get McGee to sleep with her. Completely hilarious, fantastic ending. (As always.)

-MissFlapjack
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
All of this is very good, but how exactly did she run out into the hall while she's buck naked?
ProbieWithADuck chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
AH YO AMAZING FANFIC WRITING PERSON YOO!

Bloody amazing! I couldnt stop laughing, ah!

thank you!

Jodie xx
K.T.Frasier chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
That's nice. Who was on the other end of the walkie-talkie?
DoodleTaffy chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Oh My gosh! this was funny,as soon as i read the summary it brought a smile to my face,its ,i mean u can pictue them together,but then its like,no way,nothing more than emotional connection b/tw these then again it is just a fanfic,and a comedy at .good .