Reviews for Ocarina of Time II: Parallel Symphony
kitsunescythe chapter 20 . 2/1
Awesome story. I've played OoT many times since my childhood, and I've always pictured the Hero of Time getting a better ending than OoT and MM seem to show. This story has finally given that to me entirely. I would definitely like to see this as part of the actual game. Granted some things would have to be adjusted to fit with the canon timeline, but the basic story here would be a far better second playthrough Master Quest than just more difficult dungeons. Your story has the more difficult dungeons while adding onto the story instead of just repeating it. Excellent story. :) Now I'm off to go read your other stuff.
FairElffin chapter 20 . 1/6
LOVED this whole story. Thank you so much for writing it! My first LOZ fanfic and one of the most engaging fics I've read.
setokayba2n chapter 20 . 12/23/2015
Liked the story... It was very good to read with all the mistery.
Axcel chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
By the way, the Great Fairy Sword is as long as Fierce Deity's sword, which is a two-hander. It is not a longsword.
Axcel chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
When did Link have a short sword? The Gilded Sword looks as long as the Master Sword. Just, kid Link can use it in Majora's Mask. The much greater range and just looking at that makes it obvious.
Axcel chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
A dragon-god/thing threatening to destroy a nation was killed off-screen because it was too weak to matter by Link's standards.
Axcel chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
Heh, so Link'll have a large arsenal of extra asskicking from Termina, huh? :D
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
I wonder if the three spells you get in the game, when used by other people, pale in comparison to when Link uses them. After all, Din's Fire, Farore's Wind, and Nayru's Love were given to Link with their blessings. So, those spells when he uses them are probably imbued with the goddesses' own power.
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
Wouldn't seeing Link head out on his journey convince Ganondorf that Zelda had not changed her plans and that Link was fulfilling it, without him realizing that they won't be getting the Spirit Stones until it's too late?
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
A good beginning! Very good detail of the inner termoil of Link.
CrippleNinja chapter 20 . 5/7/2015
Definitely one of my all time favorite storys here. Great job, keep it up
jonas.gloppen chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
Wow... This was pure AWESOME!
Black Albatross chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Again? Marth?!
KaChan84 chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
Gods be good...this was AMAZING! Epic! I don't understand how this great story has so little reviews...people must be mad! I really loved it, read it almost in one sitting...thank you so much for sharing!
cheers
LavenderSkies chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
Thanks for sharing this fun adventure! It was a nice read. D I think i probably love your portrayal of Navi's character the most. And when Impa lets her motherly nature show through for Link.
Just curious...will there be a story about the other timeline with the original Zelda and the ten year old Link?