Reviews for Ocarina of Time II: Parallel Symphony
Axcel chapter 9 . 5/17
By the way, the Great Fairy Sword is as long as Fierce Deity's sword, which is a two-hander. It is not a longsword.
Axcel chapter 9 . 5/17
When did Link have a short sword? The Gilded Sword looks as long as the Master Sword. Just, kid Link can use it in Majora's Mask. The much greater range and just looking at that makes it obvious.
Axcel chapter 5 . 5/16
A dragon-god/thing threatening to destroy a nation was killed off-screen because it was too weak to matter by Link's standards.
Axcel chapter 3 . 5/14
Heh, so Link'll have a large arsenal of extra asskicking from Termina, huh? :D
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/14
I wonder if the three spells you get in the game, when used by other people, pale in comparison to when Link uses them. After all, Din's Fire, Farore's Wind, and Nayru's Love were given to Link with their blessings. So, those spells when he uses them are probably imbued with the goddesses' own power.
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/14
Wouldn't seeing Link head out on his journey convince Ganondorf that Zelda had not changed her plans and that Link was fulfilling it, without him realizing that they won't be getting the Spirit Stones until it's too late?
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/14
A good beginning! Very good detail of the inner termoil of Link.
CrippleNinja chapter 20 . 5/7
Definitely one of my all time favorite storys here. Great job, keep it up
jonas.gloppen chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
Wow... This was pure AWESOME!
Black Albatross chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Again? Marth?!
KaChan84 chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
Gods be good...this was AMAZING! Epic! I don't understand how this great story has so little reviews...people must be mad! I really loved it, read it almost in one sitting...thank you so much for sharing!
cheers
LavenderSkies chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
Thanks for sharing this fun adventure! It was a nice read. D I think i probably love your portrayal of Navi's character the most. And when Impa lets her motherly nature show through for Link.
Just curious...will there be a story about the other timeline with the original Zelda and the ten year old Link?
mocaw chapter 20 . 10/11/2013
This is, to this day, my favourite Zelda fanfiction. thank you so much.
RyoshiMorino chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
An excellent story. Thank you for such a grand ending.
AwayOHumanChild chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
I really loved this story. I seriously spent the last chapter and a half grinning my face off. Happy endings are fantastic and I love your style of writing. Great job! :D