Reviews for Human
Musicislife23 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I thought this was cute! Good job I really like it!
twilightluvr001 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awe! This is so cute /
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awww, sweet :-)
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:P
resourceress7 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I've included "Human" on my list of Sick!Chase fics at resourceress7. livejournal 1323. html

The list is currently at over 90 fics. My goal is to list ALL Sick!Chase fanfiction available anywhere in the House, M.D. fandom, because there is no Sick!Chase site available like there is for Sick!Wilson and Sick!House.

If you would like to submit corrections, or suggest other sick!Chase fics I should add to my list, please let me know. Thanks for writing!

resourceress7
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Not bad for a first.. Good job! :)
oh.the.stories.you'll.tell chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I love how you kept them in character

This story is adorable. I had to bite myself to keep from awing and waking up my friend beside me. 3
Wragziez chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I loved it, Keep up the good work!
Paisley Skies chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Totally brilliant for your first House/Chase fic! I absolutely loved it. I'm a big fan of hurt/comfort fics, and I simply devoured this one. I found the scene between House and Chase to be quite intimate and loving, and I was grinning at the end. I applaud you! XDDD
Sergeant-Politeness chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
really cute
Shawn989 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I love this story. Loving House for sick Chase. I'm going to add you to my author allert and go visit your home page for more of your stories.

Shawn
Way Walker chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
very sweet , almost made me reconsider the whole notion of Chase/Greg ... no still can't see it ... but anyway nice story.
espogio chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Love it!
sernity1806 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
too sweet. I totally loved it.
safelifeisfakelife chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This story is absolutely perfect.

After reading about three horribly sweet, two far-too-angst-ridden, and too many to count of the bland, uninteresting variety, I finally stumbled across this one.

Amazing.