Reviews for Human
Sa26 chapter 1 . 6/20
I loved this story and I needed this so much to read it again, after one I found many pages latter which was supposed to be sexy s&M but ended up being really disturbing.

I loved the sweetness of House in this one and has helps me a little to forget the other one which I really have to erase from my mind.

If they are going to go for out of character i much prefer your fluff over the S&M some other people write about.

Great job on this one and its sequel which was truly sexy.

Anyway warning to all of House and Chase fans : don't read something new or finding something new it has a koala picture it will want to make you puke. It had that effect on me. I ended up with stomach pain afterwards.

yours :Human and the sequel are really beautiful and was a great pleasure to read them again, I guess I will have to read those two a thousand times to forget the other which portrayed House as a real monster but the worst writer meant it to be sexy.
VictorianLegend chapter 1 . 4/12
This story is pure sweetness that isn't very OOC, making it a great read! Thanks for writing this. Been rewatching the show after all these years which got me reading (or re-reading) CxH fics again, and this I thoroughly enjoyed. :)
Marlee chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I loved this fic! You matched their personalities Spot on and I loved the chemistry with the two! Keep it up!
QuirkDemon chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
cuuuuuuteee]
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Love this, it has everything that a great fic needs. Sick chase and caring House, please write more Chase/House fics
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
one of the best stories I've ever read
x
Musicislife23 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I thought this was cute! Good job I really like it!
twilightluvr001 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awe! This is so cute /
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awww, sweet :-)
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:P
resourceress7 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I've included "Human" on my list of Sick!Chase fics at resourceress7. livejournal 1323. html

The list is currently at over 90 fics. My goal is to list ALL Sick!Chase fanfiction available anywhere in the House, M.D. fandom, because there is no Sick!Chase site available like there is for Sick!Wilson and Sick!House.

If you would like to submit corrections, or suggest other sick!Chase fics I should add to my list, please let me know. Thanks for writing!

resourceress7
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Not bad for a first.. Good job! :)
oh.the.stories.you'll.tell chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I love how you kept them in character~

This story is adorable. I had to bite myself to keep from awing and waking up my friend beside me. 3
Wragziez chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I loved it, Keep up the good work!
Paisley Skies chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Totally brilliant for your first House/Chase fic! I absolutely loved it. I'm a big fan of hurt/comfort fics, and I simply devoured this one. I found the scene between House and Chase to be quite intimate and loving, and I was grinning at the end. I applaud you! XDDD
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »