Reviews for Time Elapsed
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 8 . 4/15
An excellent story! So complex and really engaging! :)
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 8 . 2/18
Yes. Wow. Yes, most definitely worth stay up for. Very well done. I'm having a paradox meltdown here, that was how amazing it was xD 'Very Awesome' indeed. Great job. I'm going to sleep now. :D God bless!

-TheOne(ZzzZzzZzzZzz)
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 4 . 2/18
Oh my goodness, you made me cry. I spend months conditioning myself with death fics and disaster fics and tragedy fics to build up my resistance of sudden fitsof tears caused by sad fanfics, and all it takes is reading between the lines of this chapter (also the three before it, but this chapter specifically) to make me break down crying. . . Raphael professing his trust and faith in Mikey to save them before he vanishes right before Mikey's eyes. Leo and Mikey thinking the wormhole may be slowly killing Michelangelo. And Leo, all alone for over two weeks. . . I know that isn't long, but when there isn't anything he can do but stay there and wait for Mikey to appear, it must feel like ages Leonardo's patented Patience and Self Control or not. Then there was that time before where Mikey was all alone. Was Leo really at April's? Maybe topside to get some fresh air and get out of that big empty Lair? Or perhaps he too decided to follow his family into the unknown. . . I guess I will just have to keep reading to find out.
I am very much enjoying this story. I just had to stop and tell you how much it has stirred my emotions. I currently wish I could turn back the clock a few hours, as it is now 3 am and I have to get up three and a half hours from now. However, given the choice between a few measly hours of sleep or the rest of this story, there is not much of a decision to be made. This story wins, hands down. :) Take care! God bless!

-TheOne(StayingUpAllNightWithThisStoryAndHappyToDoSo) :D
BraveChicken chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
Hey! So I reread this story today (i read it two years ago for the first time and loved it) i was just wondering- since this is such a cool idea and its so complex- what was your inspiration for it? How did you come up with the various timelines and the whole getting destroyed by doing so thing? Is it based off of anything? Id really like to know! And great job- I adore this story!
GoldenRibbon chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Nice and a very creative story. It gave me a bit of a headache though, but I think all-time traveling (tmnt or not) stories are confusing. Really great job though especially with what you were going through when you were writing. My prayers go out to you and your family even though its been a couple years since then. I hope you're doing better now.
emmelienxd chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Some parts wore very difficult to understand but man! Such a good storie!
Vela513 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
I'm still a little confused. But I really liked this story! Certainly a new one for me. So, Leo was alone in the lair the whole time? And the description of the wormhole travel: terrifying.
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Some parts were confuzzling, but I think I got the drift. "Tis awesomist.
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
(In response to what I sent earlier)

So I was thinking along the lines of something the turtles were fighting got to him (Mikey). Doesn't have to be real at all.
ilovemyboys chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
Really great story! Very detailed and the characters were true to themselves. I really liked how you established the turtles relationships as well. Which brings me to my question of: Do you take requests?

If so, I like the idea of Mikey having something odd happen to him, where his mood swings change dramatically (really hard core, Raph-like, to very diligent Leo-like) and he gets blurred vision, and acts high in a way, and also super hyper, like he's jumping all over the place. Being able to see the other turtles and Splinter (and April and Casey if possible) react to him acting like this is a must. They would have to hold him down so Don can give him some sort of medication (or concoction of sorts) to get him back to normal. (Maybe Don has to sedate him before because he's so out there)

Anyway, I know it's detailed but if you have an interest in writing it, it's something to work with!

Thanks a lot!
Gohanzgirl chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
I absolutely loved this! Truly wonderful writing!
Michael J Angelo chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
This was such an awesome story 8D

I really love this story, it's so clever and epic. X3

Very well done! :3
Donny's Boy chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I'd thought I'd reviewed this. I coulda sworn I reviewed this.

I cannot BELIEVE I didn't review this.

I love this story so much. I love how you did serious!Mike without the manufactured wangst. I love how you slowly, painfully rachet up the tension. I love the time travel, because of my Star Trek sci-fi geekiness.

And, of course, I love Renet. I really, really do. She was so out of left field, and it was such a perfect comedic moment.

Thank you for this story.
kytyngurl2 chapter 8 . 9/28/2007
Initial reaction: WOW! Second reaction: GO MIKEY!

*deep breath*

Mikey's plan was brilliant, and wow- yes, depressing too. Very heroic and an all around awesome use of time-travel. Both in how he used and how you used it, you see. Nice little shock you worked in there with the throat-slicing. Eep.

Your Renet is so full of the funny, and so IC it literally brought tears (of laughter, mostly) to my eyes. Heh.

Much love for the convo at the end... For Leo and Mikey's feelings, Mikey pointing out Leo's the oldest for real now and Leo not wanting to think about it, and for:

Leo stood up. ā€œIā€™m going to watch Renet give Raph tactical advise.ā€

...One of the best lines ever. I'm serious. :D

Great work and a wonderful read! I really enjoyed this! It was a real rollercoaster of a ride, very well done, and written in an utterly perfect manner. Thanks for posting!
kytyngurl2 chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
I bow again to your skill when it comes to creating realistic, intense, emotional, and fear-inducing situations in your stories. You really know how to keep someone at the edge of their seat!

Mikey's desperation and strength at the start was very well done- mature, but still very Mikey. And quiet sad. And his descriptions of his brothers and Splinter? WONDERFUL. I made little squee-ing noises at the Raph one and have re-read it a few times already.

Nice descriptive work for him entering and going through the wormhole- and a nice little plot-twist and cliffhanger of an ending. Great story-telling all around, and a fun trip... I both look forward to the end and am sad it's about to end really soon.