Reviews for Beginnings
saiyanchic1234 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
OMGosh! I'm already grinning. I love Goren and Eames. Great pairing!I hope they do something with them on the show. I can't wait to read more.
Lukie15 chapter 13 . 7/7/2008
I love it!

“Well, I was thinking… we could do that. Only, we would obviously have to restrain ourselves. You, from hitting me, and me, from withdrawing myself. This is the perfect way to work on undercover, and for self-restraint.”

That was my favourite part. It was so funny.
OuroborosSnyder chapter 13 . 1/15/2008
Very cute. Awesome job )I thought they'd accidently leave their wedding rings on or something LOL.

JanuaryLight chapter 13 . 12/21/2007
YAY for fluffiness! Awesome. 5 stars!
The Confused One chapter 13 . 11/8/2007
I really enjoyed this. :) It was very cute. LOL They had fun, and I'm so happy they're together. :D he he Great work. I love it. I love how supportive Deakins was, too. :D
rindy713 chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
very nice! this was a fun story. they sure got busted fast by deakins, but i'll bet he's been waiting for it to happen forever. he's a smart guy.
rindy713 chapter 12 . 10/17/2007
no fair! how can they resist?
rindy713 chapter 11 . 10/17/2007
good chapter! nice work by lewis, mike and karla!
Asthore chapter 12 . 10/16/2007
Aww...I just love this story! But I'm with you on the commercial, I almost cried, too. And if they used that scene in the show I would probably have been bawling. Anyways, I hope you write another story. Can't wait for the songfics (unless their already up, I don't know).

Keep up the good work!
pinkflamesX0X0X0 chapter 13 . 10/5/2007
im really not a big ci fan but i loved it...its really cute!
I-am-LMR chapter 13 . 10/5/2007
I'm going to be picky here and point out that this chappie should be rated M. No more groucing. You're good at writing M, by the way. And I was under the impression that it was *Alex* who was in the mood for Italian. Okay, no more inuendo from me, I swear. Great ending to a super-sweet story. Thank you.
Traci chapter 13 . 10/5/2007
I miss Deakins! What a lovely story and a great, and very funny, ending :D
deliriousdancer chapter 13 . 10/5/2007
The same clothes as yesterday is always a dead give away, unless you are on a camping trip. I am glad Deakins was nice about it. Maybe at Alex's reunion they won't have to pretend. Nice.
Tricki chapter 12 . 9/26/2007
Hahah that was cruel and evil and brilliant :P love this chapter!

Aw, last chap :( Sadness... but oh well! We have the songfics to look forward to!

Just out of curiosity, how come you were almost crying at the CI ad? OMG Curious!

Love Tricki :D
Tricki chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
OMG that was great! :D You wrote it kind of like a movie, with the scene changes in the beginnging. Very cool. Lewis is such a scoundrel! Love him! haha.

Sorry I didn't review sooner, I was away!

Love Tricki