Reviews for Birds & the Bees
SoScreamsAWhisper chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Thank you... I guess. And terrific story, by the way.
Shadowblade2000 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
LOL! He would've learned it anyway in Health Class XD
raichan as rhodes chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
the story's idea is... fine. but the way you wrote it is the problem that it hurts. just please improve your writing skill
narutofan chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
FrenzyVammi chapter 1 . 6/10/2011

this is hilarious! nyc
The Dust In Dreams chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Laughing my head off. Don't actually watch the show, but have heard all about the Sasuke Saga. Loves it all the same. A definite favourite!
kurokosexual chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Yeah O.o interesting way to change the plot. Lol.
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I'm simultaneously traumatized and tickled purple.
SnickyPop chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
hahahaha, genius!
RedLotusNin chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Hmm... the only problem in this story is that you have to really indicated who is saying what. I got confused quite a few times in this story as to who was speaking. Don't be afraid of going into little details like that.

Poor young, non-emo Sasuke...

And Itachi! Don't depend on the internet to do everything!

Funny and cute, but a little too short. But I suppose it was meant to be a short one-shot anyways.

P.S. By the way, did I just hear a Dane Cook moment in the beginning?

'Did you hear about that guy who got shot by cops fifteen times? They thought he was holding a grenade. HE WAS EATING A PEAR. HOW DO YOU FUCK THAT UP?'
Bemused Writer chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
*snort* Okay, that was amazingly funny; poor Sasuke...

Really, it was hilarious.

sacred magician chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
OMG that was so funny!make another chap plz
kratos's appreintice chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
it was strange, but funny. i liked it
ITACHI-FLIPPIN-ROCKS chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
that was f**king hilarious!XD
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
"Sasuke! Come out of your room!"

"No! I've been traumatized!"

Oh yes, this had me grinning quite a bit. XD

I like the quick pace you maintain throughout the fic, though it was a little difficult to tell who was saying what at the beginning... (A minor point, but yeah...)

A very amusing one-shot. I'll have to come back to these later. Ah, one more thing. I want to mention that I know authors a full decade older than you who couldn't hold a friggin' candle to the quality you present here. Punctuation, grammar, put a whole lot of authors on this site to shame with your solid grasp of the English language. Good job.

Oh, and your profile is hilarious. My favorite part was the bottom regarding the 'if you're one of the eight one cares'. HA!