Reviews for Unhealthy Obsessions
tcsportsmed7 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Is there a sequel to this?
Buffy492 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
is the baby ryan's?, please contact me i think my username is Buffy492, i just think that when i registerred,it messed up but anyway please answer in a way ill, find out like on your homepage!
fireworksinthesky chapter 1 . 8/2/2007

To find the roles reversed was interesting. Marissa still staying strong throughout the ordeal was something I never would have been able to do.

I was so pissed off at Ryan for telling his friends of how she was nearly raped and how he was finally going to sleep with Marissa.

I am glad that she stood up, held her head high and left his sorry ass behind...until they meet again.

I loved how you left us in suspense before the lovemaking or sex or whatever took place. When Marissa came down from her "first orgasm", did you mean she is/was a virgin at the time before they slept together?

She runs away when things get tough. I was beginning to wonder why she wouldn't turn around until she did showing something so fragile. I almost thought that Ryan got her pregnant on purpose so she would stop running.

CohenNAtwood chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wow what a story. I just loved it...
breathoffreshair chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Wow! This was amazing, I'm really glad I found it! It was really interesting to read a fic where the roles were switched, Marissa being the 'protector' in the relationship as such, whilst Ryan was the one out doing drugs and coming home drunk. To see Marissa so heartbroken and hurt after what Ryan did to her was so sad but I think that it worked well in this one shot, and the whole thing was so great and beautifully written! Well done!
Ally chapter 1 . 7/9/2007

areil2010 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Loved It!

This was a very different Ryan, I never would have visioned him that way.

Marissa knows she loves the boy. She has got to stop fighting it and maybe this unborn child is what's gonna help her do that.

You definitely left it open ended alright!lol

Again...that was great~
Janer59 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
that was great! i love the endings that are a surprise and are neither happy or sad, but undefined - it's up to the reader to finish the story and every time you can pick a different one, or go with the one you love best! BUT i also like your definitive ending ROCK!
spidergirl91 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
that was so heartbreakingly beautiful

first i felt sorry for marissa and now i just wanna hug ryan lol

such a bittersweet ending. the ambiguity just adds to how good it is.

althoguht, if there was a sequel i wouldnt complain ;) lol