Reviews for In Remembrance of L
KitandMip chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I share your pain. But L shall never really die. He shall live on in the hearts of fangirls forever.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I love it! This is EXACTLY how I feel about L... Greatly worded!
skullandcrossstitch chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I do believe you've put into words what at least fifty percent of Death Note fans felt after watching that episode...

Great job.
Tsadde chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
youre so right about what you wrote. last night i was crying when i finished watching death note and i felt a big emptiness in my heart after L died. Watching Raito die didnt do me any good, only made me sadder when i saw L's ghost standing before him. (Spoiler?) either way, you caught my feelings too. im glad someone feels the same way. I like Raito but i resent him for killing my one and only L Lawlight.

Also, i want to name a child lawlight too probably...*laugh* addictions man, oh so wierd. But i named my cat Ferret Asher L the Cat, so i added the L in memory! Yup! Please continue your work!
anonymous14 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
hi, i'm also an L fan but i just got to say in response to your fic: ur a bit too nuts about L aren't u? sorry to be so frank about that but that was the first thought that entered my mind.

yes, i also felt anger and shock at what Light did, and yes, i did start to hate him (if more) after that ep.

but seriously tho, u have just got to move on and not get so emotional about it; L is not real and when you're dead, you're dead. if u get too attached to things u hurt more, that's what im saying here.

no use feeling angry cos its not gonna change it, accepting bad news as well as good news is better than denial.
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I liked this, it's also what I felt about this whole thing. It's screwed up how this kind of thing happened. I just hope that b*stard Light gets what he deserves in the end. Great job again.