Reviews for Fleeting like Fireworks
VanillaStratos chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Awwww... Raimundo telling kimiko that he will wait for her is so sweet:)) i swear il die for a boyfriend like that:D
Noritsu chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Well I certainly wasn't expeacting a bittersweet ending like this. It would be nice if you came back with one more story yet to wrap up what kind of decision Kimiko decides to make. Good job as usual.

Nori
Wolffie12 chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
I totally think you should continue writing on this AU. All three stories have been really good. They are so sweet. Please continue with them soon.
Xoxo Hugs and Kisses chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
PLEASE continue it! I LOVE reading these stories! UPDATE!
alice in a coma chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
That was excellent, I must say. I had a hunch at the end of the first chapter that her problem had to do with going back to live in Japan, but I wasn't quite sure. I was really hoping Kimiko would just go against her father, but that's just me and my reballious side for you.

I vote you write another one! Pleas do! This Alternate Universe is my favorite!

~Emiko
Must Come Down chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
This was amazing on so many levels! I really like the whole depth in Kimiko and Raimundo's relationship! I also like the little keiko and jermaine hints;nice touch!

I loved on how mature the relationship is and on how Rai would wait for her, no matter how long it took. I would also like to point out the whole abandoned house in the rain scene, it kinda reminded me of the notebook! I also liked the ending with the future...It kinda made me sad on how things change so quickly.

Once again I must say I loved this story, and I'll admit I even shed a few tears at the end. Beautiful work, and lovely job!
SerenaSarcastic chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
AW! SO CUTE! I LOVE IT!

and sorry my second review is a little late... I couldn't get on the computer.

ANYWAY, THIS ROCKS! FAVING!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

rAiKiMlOver455673
lil'grass-stain07 chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
wow this was an amazing and extremely long chapter... but I enjoyed every minute of it! D Finally, Kimiko told Rai why she was so upset... to tell you the truth, I kinda assumed that this was the problem LOL!

I'm thinking you should definitely continue with this story... I think that maybe you should let Kimiko actually choose which path she wants to go for a university. She should stand against her father since she loves Rai and all... P

Please continue this story... I'll feel so depressed if you leave it like that! And update soon for Into the Rush! I'm getting pretty impatient LOL P
RaixKim4eva chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! PLEASE! *cries uncontrolbly*

THIS IS AN AWSOME STORY AND HAS TO CONTINUE!

FOR THE LOVE OF DASHI UPDATE!

RaixKim4eva
TheMysteryMonkey chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
I am absolutely thrilled that you continued this! Not many authors can pull off successful sequals to an already great story, but once again, you've surprised me and nearly everyone who has read this! You're writing talent holds no boundries, and I hope you go farther than just fanfiction (not that you should stop at writing fanfics on the side, I mean, what else will i do with my life :) ) But really, I think you are a truely remarkable author, and its not just me who thinks it! I would love another addition to the Mercer Acadamy trilogy, I would love any chapters or new stories you write as a matter of fact, but I think you've got a fantastic plot to these stories, and I'm sure if you did write annother, it would be marvelous!
TheHaiku chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
OMG I KNEW IT! I KNEW it had something to do with her father! GRR!

That was great (again) and it was perfectly written since you left like no details out. And I liked the horse's name idea! And I can't help but despise Luca. *shivers from his name*

I'M GLAD RAI LET HIM HAVE IT! LOL

And it all ended with happiness AND YAY! Keiko and Jermaine! How cute is that?

You did wonderfully as usual! I can't wait to read more from you!

YOU ROCK!

~Rairox64~
Elemental Warrior chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Nice story. Is this the end? If so i'd at least make an epilogue to tie up the loose ends in this fic. Overall i liked it so great job on it and can't wait for updates on other fics.
Brown Eyed Sage chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
I knew something was up with her to make her say such a thing and man was I relieved to read this. It was so very sweet and I could just feel the tension between them. Very good as always. Oh! And if you do make another story involving this universe, than I say go for it. But it's really your choice. Looking forward to reading more from you! :D
Stormy Dreamer chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Wow. As usual, you're writing continues to amaze me. I would definitely love for you to continue writing fics for this little AU that you've created, and I'm sure everyone else who has read this and the other two fics will agree. But, it's up to you, and of course I won't hold it against you if you decide not to continue D Maybe if you continue, you could have the story have something to do with Kimiko's step mother to be? Because it seems like she's the source of the changes in Toshiro.

Well, needless to say, I loved it!

Can't wait for an update on Into the Rush!
SerenaSarcastic chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
NO WAY! HOW DID I MISS THIS BEFORE? THIS IS ONE GOOD STORY! I LOVE IT! AND I STILL HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER TO READ! YAY!

OH NO SHE DIDN'T! LOL