Reviews for Falling Out Of Love
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
I didn't listen to the song. Yet.

Aw, such a cute ending! *hug* Ken and Chacha are great.

I feel a little bit sorry for Rob, but he'll be able to move on, right? After all, Chacha did, and she was the one who got dumped. 'Course, Rob has to live with the guilt of having done the dumping... Eh, his fault. *pats Rob anyway*
ManyHawks chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
aww.
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Ae, I loved it! It was such an emotional ending. How on earth did Rob get ChaCha's number? I know none of ChaCha's friends would have given it to him.

And how Chcha slowly got used to Ken and began to trust him was great. It was, as far as I know, very realisitic.

I liked this ending. O_o I'm pretty sure I never want to see crazy ChaCha. Do I?
there's no one here chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
I loved this so much!

Now update your OTHER stories lol
xxbohemianxbadgirlxx chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
omg that was so good and i thought i was gonna scream when Rob told Cha-Cha he loved her...that was not cool.
ManyHawks chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
aww! this was sad. i'm all emotional right now, having just watched Ziggy and the Spiders's live concert dvd. 'not only is this the last show of the tour, this is the last show we'll ever do.' i knew he would say that, but...it was depressing anyway. very good chapter though, but sad. and that's the total END? no epilogue or anything?
xxbohemianxbadgirlxx chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
YA UPDATE!

(good chapter and yes I do like Ken XD)
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
I love Ken! He's so stubbornly sweet. xD And Chacha's mood swings made sense to me. Poor girl.

By the way, I need my camera back. -_- Have you mailed it?
there's no one here chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Anyone is better than Rob! LOL

This chapter was adorably cute and I love Ken! He wants Cha-Cha and that's adorable!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Wow, you were right, hun. xD I do like Rob. The S.O.B. He's fickle, but not that fickle. I mean, they had it going for over a year. And I can't help it, I admire him for what he did. I feel terrible for Chacha, but it's the most honest thing he could have done.

And I didn't see the RENT quote. Shame on me. Where was it?
POPpop chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
I just discovered this gem and now I want more. Cha Cha LOVE! I'm excited to see how she adapts to her new home and how her new home adapts to her amazing-ness!
xxbohemianxbadgirlxx chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Nice chapter update soonD
ManyHawks chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
aww. Cha-Cha is SO A-DOR-A-BLE. SQUEE. when she was all sleepy and cute, i nearly exploded. it was really really good too! you have good writings XD i am also wondering if the woman he met was a woman or a 'woman'. XD PLEASE TELL US
Stickittodamoneosis chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
I am going to slap that bitch
there's no one here chapter 2 . 7/9/2007