Reviews for Soul
Talon Marlow chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
That was truly dark and wonderful. I love your angsty explorations of Batman characters. Great job.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
That IS SO SAD! I love it thought! Poor Bruce Poor Dick! It sounds so much like them ! Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
I don't share the general good opinion here of your take on Bruce. Stringing a bunch of cliches together isn't deep, itisn't insight and it isn't characterization. And your angst to plot ratio is dismal. It's not that this piece is too short, though it is, it's that you have too little else going on to balance the self-indulgent psychobabble.
Slea chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
beautiful and emotional, a radient view into a man who only knows darkness. please write more.
Jen chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
AWWW MAKE ME CRY, why dontcha? Ok, so I mean yeah, we all know about Bruce and how he's an antisocial gooberhead to those who really know him. But I have never really looked at the idea that he doesn't like that. It always just seems to be the way he is, no questions asked. In your story (which it was REALLY good, I really did like it) you see a Bruce Wayne who almost it seems hates himself for the way he is, but he makes no moves to change that fact, not that anyone really expects him to, but he dwells on it more, and its like he's beating himself up, kicking himself for being the way he is. And that is a new concept to me. KUDOS! GREAT JOB!
Kim chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
More MORE MORE!

Kim
SilverKnight chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Sweet. I liked it. You have Batman to a T.
Peggie chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Nice study into Bruce's feelings. Well written.