Reviews for Jack vs Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle
webbo chapter 1 . 9/10
Yes! Fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Glad Sam took the initiative-taking the bull by the horns, so to speak-and go after Jack.
Arashi7 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is great! I especially liked when Jack tells Sam he likes golf. I think it was a great ending, as it served to show Sam that though the blond bombshell look is appreciated, it's not what drove Jack to her. Congratulations!
fanka77 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Sweet! :)
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
You just had to make me go there didn't you?

Outtake from seasons five's "Revelations"

As Heimdall walks down the ramp in a red g-string and tap shoes waving at a very surprised SG1, Jack waves back and in a soto voice says to his 2IC

"Am I having a stroke?"

"Not that I'm aware of Sir, Why?"

"Because I want it on record that when I've commented about the Asgard and pants in the past, this wasn't quite what I had in mind."

As she fixes her CO with a slightly bemused sidelong glance Carter adds "And tap shoes Sir? A G-string and tap shoes? Did we just get beamed into dress rehearsals for an Asgard Cabaret?"

"Not a very good one I'll bet, she doesn't even have a top hat and cane. How can you have a chorus line without top hats and canes to twirl? Stripper's usually have a Top hat and cane to go with the G-string and tap shoes."

"Yes Sir, I'll take your word for it Sir, I wouldn't know anything about strippers Sir. But it begs the question of just what exactly is going on?"

"I got nothing Carter, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have nightmares for some years to come."

I so know how Jack feels. LOL.

Sorry, you gave me that visual, I just had to share it with the rest of the class.
TheKitchenMistress chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Hey Karibou,

Just re-read this story for the umpteenth time. It always makes me smile. One of my favourites. Haven't seen anything from you in a while. I hope you are still writing.
steadfast chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Really fun story!
haphazard1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was a really nice fluffy piece. I especially liked the way you wrote Teal'c - his actions really seemed to fit well with the primary Sam and Jack core of the story and added a nice touch of humor.
Jems chapter 1 . 10/29/2009

I've introduced myself to Stargate fanfiction very recently, and I'm so glad that I was familiar with this site already - I knew exactly what to look for, and I found your work. :)

I've read your 4 SJ one-shots (sorry for not reviewing earlier) and I must say that you're an absolutely brilliant writer. There are lots of poorly written fics out there, but you seem to have it all. The characterization is perfect. I can see all the characters clearly in my head, and they could NOT get any more canon! Your writing flows wonderfully, as well. The whole package is amazingly flawless.

I'm afraid I'm running out of praise words! Well, I'm sure you get the point. Your writing is just the way I like it, and I'll be sure to take a look at those longer stories you have once I have enough time. :)

Keep them coming, you're doing a magnificent job!

- Jems
JSFOREVER chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I absolutely love your story, it felt as if you really had planned it out especially when you brought it back in the end that Jack likes golf. I so loved that!

Short summary: One really romantic-packed one shot that had everything!

Keep them coming please!
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
"No one was especially surprised when Teal’c won."

I LOVED the Sam/Jack so so much, but I gotta say your use of Teal'c was so in character and so much fun to read!
Nicki chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Please yell me you intend to write an NC17 follow up to this? It's just evil to leave us hanging there.