Reviews for Feeding
ma chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
this really worked well with the real tsubasa story. that really could be what have happened and why its always wrist that gets eaten. even the characters worked, at least I think so, in a way that could only be descriped as ic.

so, I liked. hope you have found the plot bunny to write loong fic. best luck
Ppleater chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I like this story, it makes alot of sense. I was wondering why it was the wrist as well. :D Love it.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Bwahahahaha, that seems so canon it makes me squee with fangirl joy. :3 THANK YOU!
lawlingalltheway chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
he probably doesn't feed off of Kuro's wrist b/c it would make it too intimate or something [soo stupid :shakes head:]

but! I really enjoyed this :D there should be a protest about having Fai drink from his neck instead :P

toodles, nk
Spirit's Whisper chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
First off.. wonderful disclaimer. ;)

Next- that was excelent. I don't usually read one shots/drabbles/or anything under 10 words but this was really nice and well written. Good job.
blazi chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
that was interesting. i always have wondered why fai fed off kuro's wrist. this is an interesting way of explaining it.
BigBlacKitty chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
KYA~! Very in character, very fitting and a great, somewhat fluffy explanation why Fai really does feed off Kurogane's wrist. Very clever. I'm sure sucking blood from someone's neck would release some sort of feeling...the neck being a vulnerable spot and all. But so cute, so in denial. Made my evening, so I thought I'd sacrifice a mo or two to make yours too. _ _

And I tend to write no less than 10 words for my KuroFai fics most of the time too. But if you make them good, effective and or sweet, it's so worth it and beats any 20-50 fic. Like yours did.
Akino-Kinoha chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Love it! They are IC and that's just so much like Fay!
luffy chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
i think this is really good! continue getting better!