Reviews for The Long Road Home
TheRedScreech chapter 10 . 10/22
I just binge-read this entire thing and I applaud you! This is an incredible rollercoaster ride! I love Nic! She's courageous and kind and awesome! I love Whiplash! I love everything about this fic!

I'm going to favourite this and follow it on the off-chance that you come back to it, even though it's 2016. Keep it up, TLRH! I'm ready when you are! :)
2000Aerobars chapter 4 . 6/21
Sorry, but I have to do this: Let's Get Ready To Rumble! XP

Apologies, but seriously, this is great and I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Can't wait to read the rest.
2000Aerobars chapter 3 . 6/21
uh oh, but wow! this is impressive stuff as I have probably already said- can't fully remember. Anyway, nice work and I love how you use the right terminology throughout. Awesome!
Novalunni chapter 10 . 5/23
I know that this was last updated 2008 but I'm willing to hope that someday we'll see more of Nic and Whiplash, because your story is amazing!
Em Cay chapter 9 . 5/20
I NEARLY DIED WHEN YOU WROTE "ITS TIME TO GO HOME"
DONT DO THAATTTTTTT I ALMOST SCREAMED NOO that wouldve been a hell of a miscommunication to overcome ; -;
buT how nic got a job as drift-compatible w whippy was so good (rip him, optimus! rip simmons to shreds!) thank u sm
Em Cay chapter 8 . 5/20
nic's response to the flashlight is so funny and cuteeeee "stoppit" awww i just **u**

lennox's "subtlety" though omg. i *saw* her disbeliving stare as the poor punner scrambled
Em Cay chapter 7 . 5/20
"lies that were so real to my processor i wanted to *die* in them" MY BABY MY CHILD NOOO ;;;;; - ;;;;;;; tbh if u elaborate on what whiplash suffered through u could break us all with a couple thousand words. maybe a couple hundred.

and YEEESSS! THEY FINALLY MET but oh man are the autobots going to have a load on their hands when those two wake up

i feel like whiplash has been running for so long that he doesnt know when to stop, and that he cant rly trust any other bots for a long long time... like hes gunna wake up and keep waiting for the other shoe to drop when it sounds too good to be true ;;;;; -;;;;;;
Em Cay chapter 6 . 5/20
THOSE SICK STUNTS OH MY *GOD* i cant tell if my increased heartbeat is due to the heartwarming trust nic n whippy has or the adrenaline ur awesome action scenes inspire - *seriously*, i could *see* a slow-mo of the jump from a camera and it was utter magic.

that gas station scene in the beginning had me in *pain* coz i thought u might pull the so-close-so-far meet-and-miss thing and have nic n whip run without knowing about bee

im gunna read that overhead jump thing again omg u the best
Em Cay chapter 5 . 5/20
THOSE WERE THE SICKEST STUNTS IVE EVER READ OHMYGOD BY THE END OF THE FIC NIC'S GUNNA BE DOING WHEELIES WHILE CHECKING HER TEXTS OR SOMETHING
its so fascinating to see the explicit difference in mindset Whiplash has in regards to earth, like, the whole age thing, and how he views *natural-fucking-disasters* christ sakes whippy
Em Cay chapter 4 . 5/20
nic's motorcycle clothing sounds kickass! i cant wait to see how her meeting w the autobots n sam n mikaela goes
and also i wonder how nic'll react to the on-the-road/hunted lifestyle? i kind of hope she pisses off the rest of the decepticons despite the danger factor
Em Cay chapter 2 . 5/20
i didnt know what hooptie meant but then i checked urban and i SCREAMED
im still dying at "pimp my hooptie" ohhhh please tell me that becomes rumble's nickname oh god
omf please me nic continues accidentally insulting the cybertronians (does she call megatron a junk heap long overdue for a trip to the landfill please)
Em Cay chapter 1 . 5/20
oh my god, he's gunna learn the entire language in one night, isnt he #goalsrightthere #mMMrighTTHERE
i love nic already, shes so full of personality and she hates cars lol wonder how thats gunna work
Bluebird chapter 1 . 2/28
You may be surprised that people are still reading this over EIGHT YEARS after you last updated it.

I'm not.

It's a really good fan fiction, and I'm more than a little disappointed to see that it's dead. One of the most heartbreaking things in the world of fan fiction is reading a story with a wonderful plot and characters you grow to love that ends with a promise of 'I'm not abandoning this story. It's not dead!' I don't think stories should end like that. But this one did.

I hope that wherever you are and whatever you're doing that you're happy, and that maybe you come back to this story someday. I'll be checking in occasionally, just to see if I was wrong about this story (and I really hope I am.)

Until all are one. : )
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
It's too bad this fic is dead. It's soooo good!
722ef8a40cd1492 chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
This is the best story I have ever read. I have already read it 6 times.