Reviews for The Long Road Home
AliceSylvia chapter 8 . 5/19
Happy to see the family together.
AliceSylvia chapter 6 . 5/18
Awesome!
AliceSylvia chapter 5 . 5/18
,!Tornado!
AliceSylvia chapter 3 . 5/17
I like Kansas, lived there for a while. Love the Ziva-like word choices.
AliceSylvia chapter 1 . 5/17
I want a Tomahawk!
2000Aerobars chapter 1 . 4/12
Aww, he's cute XD I like this story XD
ReaderKit chapter 10 . 4/8
Oh, I love this so much! Please continue, I keep rereading because it is so awesome
varmillion chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Please update... This story isn't updatet since a long time now! I want'to read more D:
Cyblade Silver chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
I would have loved to know how this story was going to develop.
Dragon Courage chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Wow, this is so cool, please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Wonderful. Simply breathtaking. I don't think I've ever read a better Transformers OC fanfic. It's such a shame it seems to be dead (or hopefully on a very long hiatus?), I'm sure lots of readers are waiting for a update! If you've really given up on this story, maybe you could post a spoiler chapter of sorts, to explain what's supposed to happen? Just so the cliffhanger won't kill me ;)

Whiplash is an incredilby complex character, and I love his personality; polite, brave, and just so lovable. It's been almost 2 years since I read this fic, and even without an account I've always remembered it, and check for updates regularly, despite how it seems to be almost certainly dead. :(
What I mean to say is: this is an excellent story - a masterpiece among masterpieces, and I am honoured to have had a opportunity to read this. Thank you fro writing TLRH and rest assured I will still be checking for a new chapter!
Angel3055 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
I loved this story. :) Whiplash is a crazy mech to go through a tornado like that. Loved the freeway scene. That would be cool to watch. I'm glad that they found the Autobots. At least Sam can tell his parents that he has a job now, whether they believe him or not is another thing and how to explain 'Bee to them. Uh oh Soundwave's here. I hope they'll be alright and that the Autobots can find them in time. Looking forward to all the upcoming chapters, especially the next one. Please continue. :D
Charsimma chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
This is a really excellent story - you have great OCs, and an interesting plot.

I hope that you'll be able to continue the story soon!
Jazz330674 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Wow, this story is auesome! Great job! :-)
Saya Aensland chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
*leaves flowers on the grave of a magnificent fic*