Reviews for The Long Road Home
dingo027 chapter 5 . 4/10/2019
Great story! I have a feeling that the autobot would like that song: American AuthorsI'm Born To Run
'cause that's what he reminds me of
Lily chapter 10 . 12/16/2018
Huh last updated in 2008...
It’s 2018 why have you not updated in 10 years?
Please mark this as abandoned or something.
Your fan chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Wow, just wow. For the rather small number of chapters, the story is wonderful. Nice work this is a great read [thumbsup] [Clapping]
GreyHowler chapter 10 . 3/13/2018
Congratulations! You havcan actually created OCs I like! And the story is fabulous. I really hope you continue
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 10 . 1/14/2018
Noooooooo! Ppease dont kill me like this. Please. Its s beautiful! I want to cry so bad. Its amazing.
CDR. Grae chapter 10 . 12/21/2017
I sincerely hope this story is not dead like you promised, because it's just getting to the good part! I actually really liked Whiplash and Nic's characters. They don't feel like OCs at all, they feel like canon characters. You did a very good job! And the plot is very interesting. Now that Soundwave has appeared, what will happen next? I love the chase scenes, they are really desperate to get away from Decepticons huh? Kinda felt bad when Whiplash finally realized that he had been running away from Bumblebee. Whiplash's story is very sad and tragic, hope he finds companionship in Nic soon. That brief mention of Jazz tugged at my heart, I still can't accept how easily he died. Hope you update this soon! This is a very wonderful story!
AstroFlare chapter 10 . 11/19/2017
Loved the story. I really hope you get around to finishing it at some point.
TheRedScreech chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
I just binge-read this entire thing and I applaud you! This is an incredible rollercoaster ride! I love Nic! She's courageous and kind and awesome! I love Whiplash! I love everything about this fic!

I'm going to favourite this and follow it on the off-chance that you come back to it, even though it's 2016. Keep it up, TLRH! I'm ready when you are! :)
2000Aerobars chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
Sorry, but I have to do this: Let's Get Ready To Rumble! XP

Apologies, but seriously, this is great and I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Can't wait to read the rest.
2000Aerobars chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
uh oh, but wow! this is impressive stuff as I have probably already said- can't fully remember. Anyway, nice work and I love how you use the right terminology throughout. Awesome!
Novalunni chapter 10 . 5/23/2016
I know that this was last updated 2008 but I'm willing to hope that someday we'll see more of Nic and Whiplash, because your story is amazing!
Em Cay chapter 9 . 5/20/2016
I NEARLY DIED WHEN YOU WROTE "ITS TIME TO GO HOME"
DONT DO THAATTTTTTT I ALMOST SCREAMED NOO that wouldve been a hell of a miscommunication to overcome ; -;
buT how nic got a job as drift-compatible w whippy was so good (rip him, optimus! rip simmons to shreds!) thank u sm
Em Cay chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
nic's response to the flashlight is so funny and cuteeeee "stoppit" awww i just **u**

lennox's "subtlety" though omg. i *saw* her disbeliving stare as the poor punner scrambled
Em Cay chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
"lies that were so real to my processor i wanted to *die* in them" MY BABY MY CHILD NOOO ;;;;; - ;;;;;;; tbh if u elaborate on what whiplash suffered through u could break us all with a couple thousand words. maybe a couple hundred.

and YEEESSS! THEY FINALLY MET but oh man are the autobots going to have a load on their hands when those two wake up

i feel like whiplash has been running for so long that he doesnt know when to stop, and that he cant rly trust any other bots for a long long time... like hes gunna wake up and keep waiting for the other shoe to drop when it sounds too good to be true ;;;;; -;;;;;;
Em Cay chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
THOSE SICK STUNTS OH MY *GOD* i cant tell if my increased heartbeat is due to the heartwarming trust nic n whippy has or the adrenaline ur awesome action scenes inspire - *seriously*, i could *see* a slow-mo of the jump from a camera and it was utter magic.

that gas station scene in the beginning had me in *pain* coz i thought u might pull the so-close-so-far meet-and-miss thing and have nic n whip run without knowing about bee

im gunna read that overhead jump thing again omg u the best