Reviews for Demons inside
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
One of my favorites! I hate it when Dean died, but love the story overall. Keep up the good!
Coffee-et-CookieQueen chapter 16 . 9/18/2007
this ficcy a sad song i was listening too, made me cry, i mean omg! *SNIFF* so sad!
Deanaholic1 chapter 16 . 9/10/2007
man..u hav a thing 4 making me was great and totally would luv a seqeul..jst really bummed Dean's dead..but..its good
irishgirl9 chapter 16 . 9/10/2007
That was so sad! I would like a sequel.

Fave part:

“I love you Daddy, you wont leave me. Will you?” Sam’s voice became small again.

“ I love you too, I’ll never leave you Sam, promise” John said, a few people were watching them and some even started to feel tears coming on. Yep, it was just the two Winchesters from now on in. Dean was always going to be with them always, no matter what happened.
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Hi there, loved the first chapter, I'm off to read the rest of the story now! I'm glad you decided to continue it.
DisasterousLetdown chapter 16 . 9/10/2007
OMG this was such a sad story, but I loved every minute of it. And of course I'm wanting you to write a sequel, I need to read more! :o)
magnificent7 chapter 16 . 9/10/2007
I hope Dean isn't really dead?
Nickles92 chapter 16 . 9/10/2007
omg dean has to come bac
Emberseve chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
LAST! WHAT DO U MEAN LAST! THE NEXT CHAPTER CAN'T BE THE LAST ONE! It's such a good story for the next chapter to be the last one! Well...if it is...MAYBE...JUST could do a sequel! I mean...u know this whole thing comes to haunt Sam later on in life type thing...Anyways, GREAT CHAPTER! I REALLY LIKED IT! I loved how John found out about Sam's little talk with the Demon too!

- Emberseve
Deanaholic1 chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
lilmizzjen56 chapter 14 . 8/27/2007
wait so that's the end? he's really dead? (ToT)
alwaysateen chapter 14 . 8/20/2007
I hope, after all they been through, Dean not gonna stay dead! You better not do this to us!
sammy's 4eva chapter 14 . 8/20/2007
omg! it was so hard to keep my little...eyes(i guess thats their name, did u know that?lol)from crying! it was so sad when dean died...little sammy being cute makes me cry. aw, theyre meant to be together forever, but you killed him off! lol, its still an ab fab story tho. u should be proud of yourself.
Deanaholic1 chapter 14 . 8/19/2007 u hav 2 update real fast...cuz i can't wait tht long to find out wat happens
irishgirl9 chapter 14 . 8/19/2007