Reviews for Unruly Ruling
Sinestra chapter 10 . 12/10/2007
Kaname is an awesome OC, hope you update soon
Se-chan chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
Oh no! Gin's gonna get executed! Well... at the moment, anyway. I think Kaname might save him. But I shouldn't try to predict what's going to happen - I'll just have to wait and see.

You write Byakuya so well! This chapter made me feel so sorry for him (all over again!).

Sesshou is quite mysterious, hey? I'm still not entirely sure what to think of him. Still, I like him - he's an interesting character. But out of your OCs, my favourite is definitely Kaname. She's just fantastic! I like her more with each chapter.

I'll be looking forward to the next one! Can't wait to see what happens...

~ Se-chan

P.S. No problem! -giggles and blushes- Seriously though, I'm not a fan of reading and not reviewing. Getting lots of hits is fine, but it's nice to know what people actually think of your story.
Se-chan chapter 8 . 9/7/2007
Yay!

This is so good. I love Gin. Beyond love. He's just too cool! And Kaname is just... she's awesome, to tell the truth.

Eagerly awaiting the next one,

Jerkess chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Hmm. Very interesting start. Liked it.

-Jerkess
that0nelittl3girl chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
Liking the story so far, it's really good.

Can't wait until next chapter. :)
Se-chan chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
Cool! Some Gin/Kaname interaction at last.

A few punctuation mistakes here and there, but overall: fabulous!

Can't wait for the update,

Se-chan chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
Interesting. I wonder what will happen next?

I'll be looking forward to the next one!

black ennui chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
i LOVE the way you show a different side to gin, esp. since he's one of my favorites.

keep updating!
Se-chan chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
This is quite an interesting story. Before I forget, I'd better point out that some sentences don't end - they just break off. For instance:

'In place of the couch was a desk with a certain strawberry blonde sitting at it. She sized up the voluptuous woman and muttered about how the

“Matsumoto, yes?” she as she dropped to the floor from the window sill.'

There are a few little grammatical mistakes, like missing words ('she as she' instead of 'she said as she' or the like in the little extract above), but overall it's nicely written. I quite like your OC, Kaname - she seems pretty original, and this is the first well-written Gin x OC I've ever come across! (and seeing as Gin is one of my favourite characters... I'm a bit of a sucker for it)

Nice idea, and I'm liking it so far.

Sophie Saint-Laurent chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
kool! you're story is so awesome! update soon plz!
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Interesting... I like your writing style. Is your Kaname a OC? Just asking because the only Kaname I know of in the anime is Kaname Tosen and he's male. Please continue...

OOH I post FIRST! I GET CHOCOLATE!

~*Duchess