Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Kirsten Long chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
Wow.

I must simply say...wow! This is, by far, one of the best written, planned, and thought-out fanfictions I have ever read. It captured my attention from the first paragraph all the way to the last, and I am still so bitter that you haven't written more...
Nevertheless, I am so impressed that you have been able to capture the personalities of each character, being Will, Jack, Anamaria, Elizabeth, even young Jamie, so...perfectly!

I see no flaws in this story, your use of adjectives and your knowledge of such vocabulary has really been a joy to read and I really hope you will write a sequel to this story, even a prequel!

Continue writing with such passion and I am sure one day your stories will be published and you will be an acclaimed writer, and know that I will be the first in line to buy one of your books.

Thank you again for weaving such a creative and touching story!

Lots of admiration,

Kirsten Long
yup chapter 24 . 5/22/2015
i only cried for a few hours and then died inside.
Thanks for the wonderful story~
Merydhrae chapter 24 . 11/4/2013
I knew he was going to do that. Really sad...
Merydhrae chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
"This mean I can call you Jimmy?"
"No"
... haha :D
For me, it was nice and funny this reappearance of Barbossa! I love this character!
Merydhrae chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
I like Sparrow and Anamaria too! The part with her was funny :)
Merydhrae chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
Noooo! why is he leaving Elizabeth like that without saying anything!? Without explaining to her what he feels!
I have a really bad feelings with the end of that chapter...really...
Merydhrae chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
They are so lovely together! James dead...It's just so sad :(
Merydhrae chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
That was really nice, very sweet! I really like the relationship between James and the Governor in your story!
Merydhrae chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
That's lovely and sat at the same time ...
Merydhrae chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
That gets interesting! And the idea of James coming back in Elizabeth's dream was really good!
Merydhrae chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
That was a really nice chapter! Poor James! He really doesn't have chance with the Turners
Merydhrae chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
This story is really interesting! I love it. I'm not a big fan of stories with James dead or dying at the end, but I really enjoy reading this one ;) And I loved the part when the Governor and James speak about Elizabeth.
Pikachu64 chapter 24 . 10/11/2013
I love that story you are a good writer.
SerynnLux chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Kay, so I've just started reading this, and I love it. James Norrington is probably my favourite character after Jack. Seriously, his drag upset me so much it was pathetic.
But, more to the point, behind Sparrabeth, Norribeth is m favourite pairig and I'm so excited to finish this story. It's almost indecent how much I love James Norrington. I just wish he wouldn't wear the wig so much... He makes a very pretty scruffy pirate.
Also, in response to the author's note, I would pick James over Will. ... I'm a hipster.
Anyhoo, love this, and can't wait to finish
SerynnLux x
PrettyChelsea chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
Loved it! I was really feeling for sorry to James in every chapter that i read. The ending even though it was, it was well fitted with everything.