Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Merydhrae chapter 24 . 11/4/2013
I knew he was going to do that. Really sad...
Merydhrae chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
"This mean I can call you Jimmy?"
"No"
... haha :D
For me, it was nice and funny this reappearance of Barbossa! I love this character!
Merydhrae chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
I like Sparrow and Anamaria too! The part with her was funny :)
Merydhrae chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
Noooo! why is he leaving Elizabeth like that without saying anything!? Without explaining to her what he feels!
I have a really bad feelings with the end of that chapter...really...
Merydhrae chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
They are so lovely together! James dead...It's just so sad :(
Merydhrae chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
That was really nice, very sweet! I really like the relationship between James and the Governor in your story!
Merydhrae chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
That's lovely and sat at the same time ...
Merydhrae chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
That gets interesting! And the idea of James coming back in Elizabeth's dream was really good!
Merydhrae chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
That was a really nice chapter! Poor James! He really doesn't have chance with the Turners
Merydhrae chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
This story is really interesting! I love it. I'm not a big fan of stories with James dead or dying at the end, but I really enjoy reading this one ;) And I loved the part when the Governor and James speak about Elizabeth.
Pikachu64 chapter 24 . 10/11/2013
I love that story you are a good writer.
SerynnLux chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Kay, so I've just started reading this, and I love it. James Norrington is probably my favourite character after Jack. Seriously, his drag upset me so much it was pathetic.
But, more to the point, behind Sparrabeth, Norribeth is m favourite pairig and I'm so excited to finish this story. It's almost indecent how much I love James Norrington. I just wish he wouldn't wear the wig so much... He makes a very pretty scruffy pirate.
Also, in response to the author's note, I would pick James over Will. ... I'm a hipster.
Anyhoo, love this, and can't wait to finish
SerynnLux x
PrettyChelsea chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
Loved it! I was really feeling for sorry to James in every chapter that i read. The ending even though it was, it was well fitted with everything.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/21/2012
Wow! Really good story! I am a big fan of PotC and I have seen AWE and I was surprised the first time I saw it but I quickly got over it. I personally think that Will being the captain of the Flying Dutchman and seeing Elizabeth every ten years was most romantic of all, but I like the way it turned out according to you. I am also a musician and liked it ending like that. Excellent story, loved it!
Bookwyrm25 chapter 24 . 3/25/2012
man oh man. I've been LOOKING for a "what if" kind of fic about Norrington's life after the 3rd movie. granted, I REALLY wanted one where he agreed to come with Elizabeth, but I doubt I'm ever going to find one.

this was really phenomenal though. truly.

It's weird, I love both Will and Norrington so much, it's hard to choose. I applaud how you managed to make me like them both though. So many times authors make one or the other horrible to promote the other. I hate that. SO much.

so well done. :)