Reviews for Bedside Manner
junienmomo chapter 3 . 1/3
Caramel macchiato I know well, my hips suggest a little too well. Strawberry chant illy I didn't, but it seems that it is a frozen strawberry mousse. Sounds yummy.
This is one of the best Emily scenes I've read in fanfic. She's in character, doesn't even have to change her opinion about Luke, but still manages to get her point across in a way that Lorelai can understand it.
Broken record time: I love love love your LL friendship stories. This is the level of friendship that canon alluded to, but was rarely present in the episodes.
junienmomo chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
Read it. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I enjoyed your story
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Where on earth is Rory? As far as I can tell Rory has not even been in the same room as Luke since the beginning of this story. Hate how that relationship is completely neglected in stupid stories like this.
evi ive chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Their eyes connected. "Just a few more minutes?" Asked Lorelai shyly.

Luke nodded. "Definitely."

You got me crying. Way to go!
Kitten Kisses chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Hahaha, this story was pretty cute. I really enjoyed reading it, and the banter between Luke and Lorelai at the end had me chuckling.

["We have to keep it sweet, though. How about I call you…Pop Tart?"] cracked me up because I had a coworker who randomly started calling me "Pop Tart" as a nickname, and now I'm a little creeped out. Funny thing is, they were calling me that about when this story was published! LOL.

Anyway, thank you for a very entertaining read!
Freakytiky chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Never gets old.

Will you be writing any more stories?
Awe chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
This was easily the most adorable thing I have ever read.
Jen.RxH chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Awwww that was so great.

Perfectly in character. Just amazing,

Going to my favs :)
snowbound chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Your stories are just terrific. I hope you don't lose interest any time soon.
Jen chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
My god.

Oh-no-she-di'ent. I think I love you.

I can't believe I found a story of yours I hadn't read. The last 10 minutes I've been squirming and grinning... I'm so glad i'm not in public or people would have hears my repressed yet uncontrollable squeals.

Beautiful. Wonderful. I am pure goo all the way through. I don;t think I've ever read anything that evokes as much from me as your stories... and I read a lot of chick-lit!

Just... I can't give you anything useful to work with. Just my unabashed adoration.
EternallyEC chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Aww, this was really sweet! I love your smut but I also love it when you leave it to our imaginations. Wonderful, wonderful story!
Scrambled Berries chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
That was great, really really great. I loved it.

-Barbara
maipigen chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
wonderful, i couldn't stop reading lol. hope you'll write more

happy writing

ditte mai
freakytiky aka stephbobef chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
G.E.N.I.O.U.S. I've read this story like seven times and I still can't get enough... I've been looking around for a really good fic that I haven't read yet for a while now and I don't seem to be having much luck. Funny thing is, I can read this story over and over and it'll never get boring! You put the perfect combination (in my opinion) of L&L AND the town, I would have just liked to see more AFTER Luke leaves the hospital... you know, marriage, kids, etc but I guess you can leave that for another story ;)!