Reviews for The Day the World Almost Ended
shadowwaker chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I think I had a grin on my face the entire thing through. I liked it, but there was something about it that 'bothers' me. I either read the concept before and really liked it, or I was planning on writing something like this myself. -blink,blink-

Oh well, thumbs up! Well done. XP
Serenity Aur chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Cute! Nicely written. Although, it was a bit... odd for the reader to think, 'this is third person... by kremesch?'

But I must say that writing a oneshot once in a while than chaptered stories is very refreshing and gives ya a sense of flexibility, ne?

Tee hee, well, saying 'that was great' by this time is a given, so I'll say, I should get reading! I'm soo far behind!

And it wasn't until a week later had I realized that I wasted a review on Ch. 7 (I believe...) with nonsense rants of 'HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?' crap... Sorry about that.

But I'll say it anyway...

That's was great!

Hoping for another oneshot in the future

Seren
Revert to Normal chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This was so good! I loved all the description in the beginning. And that Rufus was happy, if only for a moment, that Reno might actually care about him.

But you really need to stop writing new stories and finish Gemini...if you don't mind...heh.
wildwind chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
aw shucks
whateverr chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
aw nice! I liked the little look into how this happened. It would be cool if you decided to write more of these. Like little peeks into the in game life of "YOUR-STYLE" Rufus and Reno, cause... well no one really quite writes them like you do
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Aw! I loved the story!_
auteur-cache chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I'm so happy I was online to see this posted. Short it was, but good. Your writing will forever leave me speachless. I could see all of this happening as I read, which defently proves your writing skills to be ever so good.

Yay for writters block when it writes little fics such as these.