Reviews for Crow's Nest
DiaryOfADeadGirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
hey, i know you dropped this, but i was wondering if maybe you could pick it back up? i really really like it. especially the little looks into zexy's head. it really made me laugh alot. like alot alot. so i was just wondering if maybe you could give completeing it a try. thanks.
ZemyxDexion chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
Very nice. I like the plot. I hope you continue soon. I'll be keeping a watch out! ;D
Liebchen chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
...This is plain awesome. Seriously, I totally cracked up at some parts of the story, mostly because of Zexions comments. And Demyx. Ho damn, Demyx, I really love you. *grins*

This pirate tory really is a nice change from all those High School fictions, which I adore but do get a little cliché after some time. This is a really nice change and I can't wait to read the next chapter! *happily sits down and waits for it*
slightlybetter chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
aw,poor demyx:( This is my first DemyxXZexion fic and I gotta say I LOVE what I seeU've got a great thing going on right now so please update soon!:)
CoughHackChokeDie chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
I love you

And I love this story

Pirates...

Fearsome Captains that can control water but acts like a 5 year old O

LOVE!
Paranormal Medicine chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
yay! great chapter, i liked that you gave demyx his aweosme water powers (and that he was so insistent that he was just 'asking') it helps to explain how he became the captain. and yay for cloud's sephy doll!:D lol, 'the im-not-compensating sword':D aw, poor lonely zexy. this is an awesome story, hope you update soon-ish:D
Don'tTrustMe chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
I think it's pretty funny, and dramatic.

Keep on goin! This is a great story!
Paranormal Medicine chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
mkay, so i figured since i screwed up the last reveiw i tried to put on this story this is the ACTUAL reveiw:) so ilove this too! tifa's awesome (im glad you made a nice, strong tifa cause a lot of the time people make her bitchy which is so ooc) and zexy's one eyed glare was hilarious, i liked the "neclace of human ears' part, hope you update soon!
Paranormal Medicine chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
:D YAY! i love this!yay for zexy love! yay for 'once upon a time' starts! if its all the same too you im just gonna go giggle in happily in a corner until you update (oh, and i no what you mean about squall/leon smiling, first time he did it it took me a while to work out what he was then i did. and then there was much screaming:D)
Shoshin chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
M this is really a delightful break from all the high school fics I've read, and well written, I love it. ) And the fact that its Zemyx is a plus too. Fav and alert, definitely.

Funny that Dem is probably my favorite KH character and Ive read all kinds of fiction of him but I've never thought that he could be a pirate, it fits him perfectly O

Just one thing: you didn't really describe Demyx and Zexion's looks, I mean clothes and such, it would be nice to know how you see them because I'd like to try and draw them. Or something.

Anyways, I'm off to read your other fics -
Statuess chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Lovely fic, very funny and I can't wait to see what happens! I've never beta-ed before but I'm open to it and have good grammar (I think I'm fairly decent at spotting OOC but it's not so easy to judge). However, I'm picky about my pairings so I MAY only be prepared to do DemZex out of your Zexion fics. You've probably found someone already, but contact me any time if you want me to help!
Renji-kun chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
THIS. IS. AMAZING.
Don'tTrustMe chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
THIS IS SO FUNNY! i was laughing the whole way through! plz udate soon! this is one of my new favorite stories!
MyDreamsToYou chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
lol i really like this story! i hope you update soon!
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Oh thank you for updating love! This was a fairly wonderful chapter. At least your getting somewhere in the story! And as for a beta, Im going to refer you to my wonderful friend Mina. She loves loves LOVES to be a beta. She even wants to be an editor when she grows up! So her username on is TheLovelyEditorChan and just drop her a line and tell her that I refered you and she will be good to you. ( Telling her that i refered you will make her stay off my back about not updating for a month or so now...)