Reviews for Thief
esther chapter 1 . 4/9
This is the most fscking painful fic I've ever read in any fandom ever my whole chest is a cavern of lava and you did it in less than a thousand words you talented monster

I first read this fic when the first movie came out but, like bumblebee, time stole my memory of the fic title and author. But no amount of time has been able to erase the last line of this fic. Seriously, i typed it into google word for word and that's how i rediscovered this fic.

Truly truly brilliant
Ice Drop chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Beautiful writing. A very poignant piece. Thank you for sharing this.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Poignant, and melancholy. Terrifying in its foresight. Probably true.
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
this has a beautiful and poignant feel. Well done!
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Very good short story
WrenchWielder chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I like this one a lot two, you're a good writer.
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
so sad, beautiful story
tamiiland chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow. That was... Just wow. I felt it strongly, and your calm, collected prose as you told the tragedy made it even more heart-wrenching. It's as if you had been telling it from Time's Point Of View. Great ficlet. Kudos!
Memory chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Ah man. Tears are just steadily flowing out as I read this. Slowly smothering me.

You just took my breath away, with somethin beautiful and cruel.
Mickey-Bee chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Tears streaming down my face. Thank you. This is absolutely beautiful.

So heartbreaking.
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
The last paragraph of this story steals breath with its pain. Well-written, well thought out...an exquisitely painful, beautiful look at Bumblebee as a Transformer who lives long, long after Sam dies. That last line HAUNTS me to tears.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I do not come across too many one-shots with such a high review count, but after reading this, I could understand why it received so many.

The idea of memories fading after time is nothing new to humans as a whole. But seeing it applied to Transformers is certainly different. Your presentation was well-executed, and the feelings of loss was rather palpable. Especially when Bumblebee comes to realize that he can only remember the touch, but not who it belonged to.

Nicely done.
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Ya' know I think I've read this at least four times before I finally realized that I had yet to leave a review.

Time is so very cruel, possibly the worst form of torture out there.

This is so heartbreakingly true, that I know it has to strike a cord in those who read it.

Though I never really thought about how Bumblebee's memory files would fade away. I guess I kinda just assumed that most of those memories would stay.

Either way this almost had a poetic feel.

It was fun to read.

Thanks for posting!

~Animelover
Scarletty chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Bumblebee and Sam are such a tragic pairing and you really showed that here in such a beautiful way. The last sentence was really so powerful, it made my chest ache.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
It's always the love that doesn't last that's the sweetest. Oh Sam and Bee, you poor boys. The way Bee remembers Sam's touch after all this time breaks my heart, as is the way he aches for it again.