Reviews for Faultlines
AlexFromTheNorth chapter 15 . 8/25
It's after four am and I'm an utterly miserable mess. Thank you for writing this. I'm sorry I read it when I'm in a mood much too receptive for the heartbreak tendencies. But - it's beautiful in its own way. I'll go to sleep now and will try to knock on "my burrows door" tomorrow. Maybe it'll just open up, too.

Xo - Alex

PS: I know you wrote this quite a while ago. But I hope you still read it. You deserve the praise!
AlexFromTheNorth chapter 10 . 8/25
1:48 am, a call to my best friend (with whom I'm having unresolved friend zone or not, what do we want issues) and a good cry later, I come to the conclusion that not only are you still a great writer, but also utterly catching and cruel. Now excuse me, my ice team and I have to keep reading, or we will have to resort to crying again.

PS: that was meant positively. I probably shouldn't read this right now, but you're really great.
AlexFromTheNorth chapter 3 . 8/25
Oh my god. You have me in tears. I am so hooked! I promise more reviews, but actually - I'm just glad this story is finished so that I can stay up late and read it all. You're great! - Alex
Evie chapter 14 . 8/15
Wow, years later and I'm hooked on this!
Crankymama chapter 1 . 6/26
I absolutely loved this story! I wish the chapters had been condensed. Sometimes the storyline was lost in the details. I want to know where they are two years after they reunite! Does Ron's family accept her? Any babies? Loved, loved, loved!
This is SOOOOOO long!
janijanieri chapter 15 . 6/2
1100th review :D Can't believe I read this gem 9 years late :D
birdandthebell chapter 15 . 5/30
Really lovely story. I don't often read first person stories but I like the way you write Hermione. Relationships aren't perfect and happy endings aren't the pinnacle of existence. I really enjoyed this.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 10 . 4/6
I wonder if anyone realizes how demeaning it is to Ron to have his long-term depression at the breakup be laid entirely at Hermione's feet? Frankly at this point, on that subject, no one seems to actually respect him. Hermione takes on the guilt and Harry and Ginny seem content to lay all the blame at her feet as well.

It's...the truth is its starting to take on elements of a bashing fic, actually. The consensus of this story and all of the characters in it seems to be that Hermione should never have left, should never have not wanted to live a remake of the elder Weasley's lives, and that communication breakdown was a one-way street.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 3 . 4/2
Goddamn. So Ron-and apparently Harry and most of Ron's family-get to put him being a wreck and mooching for *two years* onto Hermione?

I very much hope how unfair to Hermione and infantilizing to Ron this is comes up later!
twinningbigtime chapter 1 . 1/2
Just read this and yes it was brilliant.
I am not happy with no closure to me stories - but you did say several times it wouldn't come so it's my fault!
I'll just use my imagination to finish it off lol!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
Hermione's character in this story is so bloody annoying and most of the time she came across extremely clingy, controlling and manipulative. Poor Ron. .. clearly he loves her but struggles 2 deal with her overly controlling nature.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Just started it! But already loved it! Ur such a good writer, so many details!
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
gilbee chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
Ohmygod! I can't believe I've found and red this story years later. This is the best. The only good thing about reading this in 2015 (mygosh! I've just found out about this brilliant story on 2015 Urgghh! ) is not having to experience the cliff-hanger frustration and to wait for days for an update. I love this. You are great. I just don't know if you'll be able to read this at all. But it's the least I can do to thank you for making such a wonderful story, though I've just found about this now. I hope you continue doing this tho, your stories are the best (especially this).
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »