Reviews for Faultlines
alice chapter 3 . 8/17
This is causing me actual physical pain how could you do this to me
Wow I really like the grangers as liberal parents. It was different but pleasing :)
Wow this is amazing
hgforever chapter 1 . 5/22
i'm reading fanfiction for more than 10 years, but this one is the best i have read so far...very sensible written and absolutely from life ! Please go on..i hope you are planing a sequel to this story, if not , please think about it !
liquidlckk chapter 15 . 5/7
i don't know if you still read all of your reviews now that you have over a thousand on this story, and also due to the fact that the story is what? seven years old? but i really, really wanted to thank you for such a beautiful story on the off chance you would see it. well... i don't know if i should be thankful for the emotional turmoil you put me through over the past twenty four hours... but i am. you made me laugh my head off (mainly through the books vs. sex dialogue), cry my eyes out (chapters two and four - i had run out of tears by chapter eleven but i was still completely emotionally compromised) and fall in love with ron and hermione even more than before which, trust me, is no mean feat. so, i am truly thankful to you. although you might not see this, i hope you keep writing because honestly how this fic made me feel clearly demonstrates just how talented you are.
all my love and thanks, liquidlckk
defne15 chapter 15 . 4/6
you-are-complete-fucking-brilliant
defne15 chapter 13 . 4/5
what the hell woman are you crazy you give me a heart attack but you are so good
defne15 chapter 11 . 4/5
i dont know what to say
Wow! So many people think you are amazingly brilliant. I don't get it! This is a well written story, though. The characterization are absolutely, unbelievably horrid. All of them. We come into fan fiction with the entire Harry Potter world already in our head, characters dissected. Fan fiction gives us a chance to explore them a bit more. If someone read this piece of work without any background information on Ron and Hermione, I am sure the first observation would be "wow, this world and it's occupants are selectively magical." The second would be a question "why is absolutely everyone so horrid?" Angst can only take you do far.
bellatoz.guardian chapter 15 . 2/3
What an emotional rollercoaster this fic had been! I honestly felt they deserve any shred of happines they could get, if it means they have to find someone else then so be it..

I honestly didn't expect this kind of story, a pleasant surprise though, you perfectly capture the character and emotions, well done!
PF2724 chapter 15 . 1/20
This was so saaad but soo goood ! :) especially the last chapter and the part after (and including) the sunset scene... It was so realistic it took me a while after I finished reading to realise that it's actually not morning but.. 00:37 in good ol Germany :D thanks for this amazing story
Quintanessa chapter 15 . 1/1
I liked this chapter - yay! They got there in the end! I could see Molly and Arthur being pleased to see Ron and hermione together - they always struck me as people who would support their kids. Generally speaking, I found the chapters long but I enjoyed them. I didn't want to stop reading until the end! I found the arguments quite hard going because while I imagine hermione and Ron bickering, the ongoing talking through things was an interesting spin because I always saw Ron as a bloke who wouldn't go in for that. I found their insecurities and the re-hashing of the same old problems interesting,too. They seemed very real issues. I look forward to having a look at your other work. thanks
Quintanessa chapter 14 . 1/1
It feels very positive... I can't wait to get to the end!
Quintanessa chapter 13 . 1/1
...and it was all going so well
Quintanessa chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Painful to read. Brutal and raw.
1,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »