Reviews for Itachi: Truth of Insanity
PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YES
YesOrYes chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
I thought that was Deidara with Naruto
Nokatuninkhl chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
Oh my gosh. I'd like to say it wa written well (good use of words) so I didn't notice any problems with the plot. I cried when I read that last chapter. It seems like all the best stories I read now a days end screwed up like that. Really. 7 so far. Please write more? Please.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
I like Hinote. Shes a pretty cool OC. I think(and Hope) its gonna be Hinote/Sasuke.
noname381195 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Tell me Naruto…do you know…of the Kyuubi no Kitsune?

That lives on Drewy Lane?
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
I have to tell you your story as-is is great. Yes its got the Super-Naruto Syndrome and uber-powered OCs but they have a reason for being that powerful. They had people like Itachi and the others to teach them and without the restrictions that would have been imposed on training in Konoha. Naruto likely didn't get as powerful as he is easily, there are no shortcuts. He likely suffered to get as good as he is now, and the same holds for Uindo and his sister Hinote.

Fem-Haku being Naruto's girlfriend is nice touch. I'm a sucker for Fem-Haku stories and Naru-Anko stories. What? Don't tell me those two couldn't get along or fall in love eventually. Naruto the Prankster Genius combined with Anko's borderline psychotic sense of humor, poor Konoha wouldn't know what hit it.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to a continuation or the rewrite. Please update soon.
Nordvegr chapter 13 . 2/19/2009
I forgot to say this in the review for chapter 14, and the one-review-per-chapter rule won't let me add it for that chapter.

Salaam Farsi

Peace English

Salaam Peace

Farsi SomeSortOfArabic
Nordvegr chapter 14 . 2/19/2009
*speechless*

What does AU mean? I've never asked anyone, and it bothers me because it's everywhere.

Possible translations of AU:

Anus of Uber-hell

Anus Uncovered

Author's bUnny (you know, the plot bunny)

the Anus of lUcifer

As anyone with three digits IQ can see, the A and U is capitalized, to show what words are the AU letters.

You are great. If I were to write a flame, I would have problems, and my imagination is extreme.
Blazing.Mako chapter 14 . 2/18/2009
Time: 1:41am

Date: January/ 2009

First off I would like to congratulate you in writing a fantastic and awesome Naruto fanfic. I was wrapped from day 1, when i first tentativly search for a new Naruto/Haku to read.

In my opinion the best thing your story offers is character detail, I felt a conection to every single character in the story. Admitadly so far less of one towards Zabuza and Haku but there is a connection.

Secondly I love you story fight scene's, they are ridiculously well detailed, so much so they play in my head as anime. I loved every single one of them.

Finally I love the way you forge your characters into the story, nobody is left unused, forgotten or left out. Everyone has their own little piece of the pie. However small the piece might have been *glances at Kidoumaru, Jiroubo and Sakon*. Esspecially your OC's in my experience, i have hated OC's from the mention of their name. However your's gripped me, like and iron fist around my neck. Hinote's obsession with sasuke kept me laughing and Uindo's bond with Naruto gives me this awesome sence of brotherhood.

The only critism I have is perhaps not enough romance, I understand it has too be built and develop, but perhaps a slight tatse maybe to whet our appetites would have done the readers some good.

Other then that, Thankyou ever so much for this story. I enjoyed it more then words can describe.

Take care and keep up the writing.

-Blazing Mako
x-Raze chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
isnt naruto a bit to matured?
Voidangel Soren chapter 14 . 11/18/2008
Respect. I truly, wholly respect you for doing this. Most people don't ever give us a detailed reason why they're on hiatus, but you actually care.

I hope you update some day, as this is truly in my top five for the best fanfics I've ever read.

May your future be blessed with keystrokes and glowing reviews.

Ever faithful to fanfic,

Soren
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Not bad
GenMcvile chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
i love this story plz update soon again
Russet Sprouts chapter 14 . 11/4/2008
It could be that Itachi used his ...erm.. last stage of sharaigan(sp) to train Naruto so that one second was three days.