Reviews for Remus Lupin was not a Girl
tolazytologin chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
What an ending! This was very funny and cute. Who doesn't love a love-sick Sirius? The whole thing about laughing before you scream or cry was brilliant. Very subtle foreshadowing. All in all, brilliant work.
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
wow
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
WOW!this was so beautifully done,all the emotions here!The way Sirius laughs instead of crying or just losing it!Really nice ideas and way to go with this!
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I really like this story. I even committed the cardinal sin and rushed it a bit so I'd have time to review before I have to go. I plan to come back and give it the time it deserves, but I just wanted to let you know- ace.
Inky74 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
You showed Sirius's confusion very, very well!

I felt sorry for him being all confused and in love with someone who isn't a girl, but then it turned out that Remus felt the same way in the end!

Very cute ending!

I absolutely love this fic!

-Inky-
xAnonx chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
:P

Lovey! I felt sorry for Sirius, but he did get Remmy eventually. So there!

Good job_
LDNatalie chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Lovee!
Sasha1215 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
My favorite Sirius/Remus fic. I love your take on the Marauders, especially Sirius.
Mrprongs1976 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
i have always loved this fic. and i love the last line the best.

although . . . i know it's not cannon, and Remus is streight as is Sirius (la sigh) they'd be adorable. xP

great fic cuz
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
very good! just enough angst and i like the "not a girl" and how it tied in at the end.
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Aw, sweet

I like it ]
Marauder's Mad chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I loved it! We can feel Sirius's dilemma and emotions...

A very good story!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
“Your mum’s full of shit.”

HAHAH. Gotta love Sirius.

“Lily Evans, quaffles and flow—er—I mean and quaffles."

HAHHAHAH - I laughed for, like, days.

Aw, loved the story!

The ending was really sweet.

And Peter smelled applause. . . that was very interesting.

Giggle.

Great job.

]
Rebecca chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
One word, AWESOME!
Claret Stasis chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Beautifully, wonderfully... *claps*

I've been looking for a Sirius/Remus story, and all the ones I've read so far have pretty much been crap. This, however, was NOT crap in any sense of the word. This was wonderful.