Reviews for How Did You Die?
peggy77 chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
I really like this story so far. :)
hagithara chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
holy crap and doodle! you made my sister and i cry! it was so PERFECT!
-love, thara
Cam135 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Is that Harry's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson?
Hedgi chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Maybe I'm still over emotional from listening to overly sad musical music, but this made me almost cry. and I don't do that very often. this was great.

also, I just realized that I've read a ton of your stuff. it's awesome.
fantasyfiction313 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I love it but I am really sad now. It really resonates with me because I was just thinking about how everyone tries so hard to do something that people will remember after they have died but every one gets forgotten anyway and how long will it be until all that is left of our society is ruins?(I was at a funeral for a man I didn't know very well so I had a lot of time to think)
SomeStrangeDay chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
love it, of course. time for me to go read the sequel!
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
About the last qoute "Those who, like you, have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well.". Maybe this time Hogwarts will not be as divided, and everythnig WILL be better, cause neither James, Molly, Charlie nor Sirius didn't choose to start the school like Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

"Sirius was more interested in turning the huge boulders into white canaries." - I chuckled.

I, feeling very alone, wasn't confused by the names. Although, i am curious why you chose Sirius out of all people. Although, I'm glad you did!

Off to the sequel!
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
The qoute in the beginings are great, and they fit very well.

""What about re-creating magic? We just found it, we didn't create it."" - I agree, for the moment. ;) Ok, it was more like, "re-creating the magical world"?

""Maybe I just paid more attention in class than you guys did."" - Awesome. Just, awesome.

Oh, man! Poor young people! They must start a magical school...They've got some heavy times ahead of them. The original founders were at least adults, right? I feel sorry for them!
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
"Corner"? Of a round room? :D

I suddenly realised I was reading like this: 8I , chewing on my lower lip! It got a bit ruined by a stupid letter-slipup "Charlie had called his Harry.", haha!

"I wonder if it still works." - :O And now they will be sorted into diffrent houses, wont they! Wont they?

It's an interesting idea with the resurrection, although I have no clue how you're gonna explain it, if you will.
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
VERY good conveyed with the confused feelings! oved the library-scene! :3 Dumbledore's office!
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
Forgot to add that I liked that you included Draco's wand, and that I couldn't figure out who "now showing a pair of boys, one with black skin and short hair, the other with blond hair and a very bruised face." were. I'm guessing the latter one is Neville...Until I started reading this chapter and "a boy with a round face and friendly eyes" came up...*sigh* Why are the bruises important...? *poundering* Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan? Idon'tknow...

Nice chapter!
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
:D Nick! ...Boy, did he lost track of time! No one can suvive for a thousand of years, Nick! Oh, well, he seems clear-minded enough.

I got some goosebumps at the end! "Use it Well"

Can't wait to read more! It seems as though they automatically knows magic. But what can they do? What WILL they do? And shouldn't the fact that Ron and Sirius died be worrying them?
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
I was incredibly curious about the field for about 15 seconds, until I read "He felt like he was flying" again and realised it was about quiddich! And why Molly didn't feel anything! Clever, very clever.

Aw, at least I got an other mention of Hagrid's cottage.

VERY good chapter, I like the déjà vu-feeling! Whose ghost it it! Whose is it! Well, I'll just continue, then...
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
"an old, abandoned, un-named shack" - Probably that old believed-to-be-haunted house outside of Hogsmead, third book, don't know what it's called in english. But a 1000 years later, it shouldn't still stand there, so I'm secretly hoping it's Hagrid's cottage!...But it probably isn't...

:O This just got about four times better! Exciting chapter! Although, I hope you wont just repeat history or something...Not that you could sum up all seven books in the seven chapters that's left! So, I needn't worry! I'm sure it will be awesome!
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Oh, I saw that this story is really old! Probably why the details about the last battle and the aftermath wasn't the same as the seventh book! Okey, then! :D

D: I had forgotten it was 1000 years later! Two World Wars! D:

"We cans till get Molly, though." - ...I can almost figure out what you meant! XD (I'm not english.)

"Molly was outside her nose, predictably, buried in a book." - I hope I never see person that is INSIDE her nose! :P

It's good so far.