Reviews for Fragile Emptiness
Oh my god..The emotions sasuke felt just overwhelmed me is the BEST one-shot I have ever read!Itachi's personality towards sasuke is SO cruel yet there is a hint of something else...
Bushwah chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
In the fragile emptiness, he heard a faint snap, the breaking of a single silken thread.
FluffPuffNuff chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is the first one of your fics and I am in love with you now. ...Don't get me wrong,I am just in love with your stories,hehe. This is one of the best Itasasu fics I have ever read! It is just so hard to find fics that is as good as this.
Serenity Rose Shiju chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
i loved this! my favorite part was the very last line. i read that and practically died! the build up was a little slow but i have to say this is one of my favorite itasasu's. its so hard to find good itasasu's so thanks for writing this! totally made my day.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
So haunting and sad and scary. I couldn't help but wonder, as Sasuke thought to himself about how although he craves love and gentle touches, he does not want Itachi, can't love Itachi, and does not want what Itachi does to him - I couldn't help but wonder if Sasuke was going to be able to administer a death blow to Itachi.
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is so poignantly written and just painfully perfect. I love it. I'm actually re-reading this after quite some time and I have to admit it's what really inspired me to write ItaSasu. I love your characterization.
Jinxed22 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
ARGG! I NEED MORE OF THIS CHAPTER! Please! This was an awesomeness story and I was crying all the way through it! It's a great power to be able to make your reader's cry...
Hinoriakasun chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is amazing! I love it! It's heartbreaking! Keep it up
Happyfish chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
this is good and scary
ITASASUxOBSESSION chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
wow the story so beautiful...so sad...so BREATHTAKING

i loved it simply loved it

i love ur style the way u write its so sweet and bitter at the same time :D
GMC chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
ugh fantastic! fan effin tastic! i lovelovelove it. you are the sun and the moon
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Loved it! So sad but buetifully written! It was long, but I couldn't stop reading! Great job!
Mary Antoinette chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
:D I lurv this

FAVORITED!
Hard and Horny Nude InuYasha chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
you say ANGST.l liked it and it flowed must have a dark or very sadend mind to have written this.l don't mean that in a mean way it's just the impresion l get.

Nude InuYasha