Reviews for Worst TMNT FanFic Ever
DudeOnCrack chapter 1 . 6/5
Oh, my f*cking gosh. That was HILARIOUSLY AWESOME! It was brilliant. I loved it. You made the best fanfic ever! We both have absolutely NO logic whatsoever. XD There needs to be a new TMNT movie for this. That was booyakashatastically amazing.

Turtle Power!
Ninja out
You're right! It is the worst fanfic ever! I congratulate you! But DID YOU HAVE TO KILL MIKEY?
When the title said worst tmnt fanfiction ever it meant
Adorabubbles23 chapter 1 . 3/7
I am in love with this crappy story! I laughed so hard! Bless you, wonderfully hilarious Fanfiction writer XD c:
Xanadu27 chapter 1 . 1/17
Jajajajajajajaja no manches. Jajajaja genial . Consigo, estúpido, gracioso y corto, Jajajajajaj
LeatherLeaf chapter 1 . 1/14
OK so, these quotes from the story literally had me crying!
"Fkin, fk, fk!", said the hot tempered, sexy, drool-worthy turtle in red

When the guys found out, they felt oh so lonely. That is when they decided that incest was hot.

"Oh, Raphael. You are such an equinox. You make me want to calibrate the conjunction disentary when you talk like that. Since I am the smart one, I want to make sure you can't understand me by using words that are only seen on SAT's.", Don said.
And you kept calling her Karai! LOLs for days!
This was hilarious to me! I love this stuff. So funny. Made my day! Thanks
miss-meowness chapter 1 . 1/3
Okay. Now that that painful experience is over (sort of) I guess I can laugh now. Maybe sigh in relief that this was just a joke...((noimnotbeingoverdramatic whatareyoutalkingabout)). I guess I did sort of chuckle at their lack of character, their 'original' names for their children, (Oh gosh they buried Mikey's egg) and their lack of caring for eveRYONE WHO DIED. Poor Splinter. His children mourned for like 2 seconds before going off to watch Naruto. wOW Leo. We're all sorely disappointed that you joined the foot-well, we as viewer, not your brothers, but that's besides the point-...I could go on. But anyone could, hence the 'Worst Fic' part but whatever.
Meowmew chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Omg...that really WAS the worst fan fiction ever...but I completly cracked up while reading it! XD So thanks for the laugh! LoLs!
Mimiella chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Wow. Thats all I can say...
Babymamhu chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This. Is. The best. Fanfic. I. Have. EVER. FREAKING. READ. Oh my God I was laughing SO HARD! This is beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. (Btw I am a proud cestor deal wit it SON! lol.)
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Oh... my...fucking...god! LMFAO! I'm like, all shits and giggles now! This is really funny- but poorly written. Butt I've totally seen worse and I TOTALLY really like this!
natalie1668 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This is hilarious
Kara chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
WHAT... THE... HELL?! Omg! this what so WTF?! but I love it,make me laugh, thanks for that :D
terrorisnear chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
the fuq? lol. this made me laugh.
puppy-anime-luvr chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Hmmmm... sounds about right lol