Reviews for Hostage Situation
Fanfiction Bard chapter 1 . 2/23
God I hate Kimblee.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I am crying. These are brilliant and awful. Soul shattering.
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow. Everything about this worked. Every detail, every scenario, every plot device...this was as close to perfection as any writer could ever hope to get with a Kimblee/Winry rape. Nothing was rushed/too slow. Nothing wad over/under done. Just...perfect. Wow.
briochee chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was utterly haunting. I love the writing style and although I was a little reluctant to check your first one out, I'm glad I did. This is amazing and great and angsty and so dark aljdfsljds. Just perfect. Everyone is in character and Kimblee is a total bastard as expected. Wonderful job!
Phantomrose96 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh dear God...The first part, when I realized Ed had been keeping the opposite promise...oh god that hit hard. This whole thing is just...Wow. It's one of the darkest things I've read in a long time. Wow...
Soprana chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Very intense work. I liked all your similes you used to get the point across. Very descriptive too. Excellent story series. I just read them out of order, silly me!
J'ecris chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Such a jerk! Kimblee deserves to die like a dog. It is interesting to see how he double crossed both of them. I guess thats what to expect from a man like kimblee. Great story and very well written.
evilredmenace chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
All right... Ed's version of events.

Aaaand, it's STILL angsty and heart-wrenching. Fabulous.
Katseng chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
OH MY GOODNESS. UGH. THIS IS BRILLIANT. The second paragraph and I was in loove. Very, very cold. And lovely.

:D This made my day. Thank you for sharing!

Kat
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Equivalent exchange, such a dangerously close to life is fair concept sometimes and a huge prices are to be paid another...
momo hinamori chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG (*takes breath) You are so good! This ch made me cry, Sap I know, but it's sad! You need to write lots more! or be a real author! You're really really good. Love you're stories.

SNAP! Tubiume!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
oh. my. gosh. this is amazing. i can't believe how well-written and in-character this is. you defiantly deserve a giant cookie (or twenty) *holds out giant cookie jars* please, help yourself!

GilbertDrone328 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Egads that was amazing!
Tory Carmichael chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
awesome! poor win and ed. love it!
Lizza-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Kibley... I can't wait to read the last part.