Reviews for The Red Monarch
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
I'd love to see where you were going with this!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Well done! You must have put a lot of time and effort into this!
lil noir neko chapter 15 . 5/23/2010
Yay! I love this update! YAY! YAY! YAY! Great job.
Saiyan5Nine-tails chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
YES! Keiko, I love you!

I really liked this chapter, and it is setting up for the finale. I surely hope you update with the next chapter soon.
lil noir neko chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
Okay now I'm all excited for the next chapter! Dang it, it's like waiting to open presents on Christmas day and you can't yet because it is two weeks away. Sigh, I'll just have wait, GREAT JOB!

*Huggles Martin and not the plushie*
lil noir neko chapter 13 . 11/4/2009
Okay, I'm really liking this story. I love the way your write this and it is a beautifully crafted story. I applaud you on the effort but now I must go and read some more. Great job!
lil noir neko chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Well, I'm about to head to bed but I'm loving this story the more I read on. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
lil noir neko chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
I like the story so far, it just took me a bit of time to get into it. Very well written and please keep on going. :D
Saiyan5Nine-tails chapter 14 . 8/23/2009
Wh-wh-wh...WHAT THE HELL? ALGERNON?

Keiko darling, will you never cease to shock me? For a short chapter, this was AMAZING? Keep up the good work!

Does this mean your writer's block is cured?
SunshineGirl09 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I love how evenly paced this story is with laughter and action how nice.
Saiyan5Nine-tails chapter 12 . 2/10/2009
Whoa, what a twist! Sousuke could have been brought back at any time? It would seem that Yamada is the actual problem in Sousuke's cult.

I like how you played Colin's reactions to M.O.M's questioning. I mean, she'd kill him and tear him apart until he was nothing more than quarks if she knew his source was Isaac.

This is getting to be quite exciting! Keep up the good work.
Saiyan5Nine-tails chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
*Shivers intensely* I don't think I had any idea that Sousuke had been resurrected. This was quite the chapter you typed up. You had Isaac find Yamada? Why do I get the feeling that Yamada is about to face my Isaac's wrath? It would seem that Isaac used the gun to knock Yamada. The next chapter proves to be quite exciting. I like how you displayed Isaac's reaction to Tatsuki as well; it was like the collison of opposites.

Keep on going with your story; it keeps getting better and better.
Saiyan5Nine-tails chapter 10 . 12/29/2008
All right!

I have been waiting a long time for this chapter! Good Job! "...A silver haired person ducking behind a clothing rack in a store adjacent from where the group was currently standing..." Yes sir, that's my boy Isaac! I also liked his reaction over the phone about Colin's request of regards to his mother, "the audible protests,"; it must mean that he can't do that.

As for Taki...she was the one who got rid of Sousuke by turning him into a Red Monarch? So that's how your story got its name. It is good, and who knew Taki had so much power as a child?

As for Takumi, I have a feeling that his butterfly will soon find Taki and the others in the next few chapters.

Keep up the good work; I would like to hear a feedback on my review, and what plans you have for the next chapter.
Saiyan5Nine-tails chapter 9 . 12/15/2008
Yeow! Sousuke must have been psychotically murderous and powerful...not to mention evil enough to warrant such an after-effect reaction from Taki as a child. Colin must have been quite devoted to Taki to risk himself like that to get her under control.

Superbly written, Kage; I am eager to see the next chapter posted.
Saiyan5Nine-tails chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
AHAHAHAHA!

You actually did it! You referenced my character into your story! Priceless! I was laughing my head off in joy when I saw it! Excellent job, and you are actually planning on giving him the gun in the picture? It seems that somethings are going to have to change in my writing!

Excellent Job! Keep up the good work!