Reviews for Coming in Sideways
Polkahotness chapter 1 . 2/20
Wisdom teeth suck. Oddly enough, when I had mine out, i sat around all day and watched Hey Arnold! Isn't that just hilarious? Probably not. I thought it was. Anyway...

This was cute :) I love ArnoldxHelga chats even if they are kinda goofy and weird and mean but that's part of the charm and the reason why they are my OTP for all of forever.
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
CUTE! Totally a Helga/Arnold conversation. Should've been in the series if you ask me :) Now I want ice-cream!
Dunge0nDrag0n chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
awwww ! that was short but totally adorable.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh my god... that makes me shiver. When I got my wisdom teeth out, I got all 4 out... it was NOT pretty. I got 2 dry sockets (note: if anyone tries to put clove near me... I strangle them) and... the 3 weeks of pain and torture following, sucked.

Yay but I lost 15 pounds in a week and a half because I couldn't eat... at all.. I thought maybe I got infected but it was just the dry sockets, my boyfriend literally had to sit on me and pour fruit juice down my throat so that I would get some sort of nutrients.

But - I'm a wuss to pain...

Sorry... .

Wisdom teeth suck, in OR out.
Pink Lychee chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aww that was really cute.
sydney chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That really is weird because I just got my wisdom teeth removed. Nice one shot!
apie chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
so true. Wisdom teeth was the worst surgery ever for me too. painful AND frustrating. not to mention unsexy...mm, puffy cheeks.

short but cute! :D
Nightglider chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
hahaha, that was cute and really well written! Keep it up!
Nikki Narcissist chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw, I like that. It's cute.
smarty007 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
There's nothing like a good Arnold and Helga moment to brighten up the small hours of a Saturday in college. I'm glad to have stumbled upon this one, PointyObjects!
NeoNails chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Hahaha. God, I know exactly how you felt. My doctor just removed all four of mine a week before school started, and I never want to experience something that painful again.

Cute drabble. Very in-character (thank God) for a 100 words. :)
Kreepi Spicer chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Heh, I got my wisdom teeth extracted a few weeks ago. This was cute! _
BunniGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Hahaha cute drabble.
Noir Dolly chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Aw! That was super cute. It's just what I would expect from those two.

Noir Dolly
DeepVoice'06 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Heh, heh. That was cute.

I sure hope you're wisdom teeth get better soon though, that's funny how such a thing can inspire a person to write a HA! story, but hey, it takes your mind off the pain a little, right? :)

~ DV