Reviews for Perks of the Job
Izzychase chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow! Great story. I usually ship Cordy/Angel but this is a great twist of the "City of Angels" pilot and I love the way you wrote Cordy/Dean. This is realistic and in character for both of them. Good job!
RSegovia chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Please don't be over. He never met Angel, or any of the other cool characters. There's so much more you could do with this.
beforethecalm chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Y'know, you should really write more of this pairing, mate. Not *just* because I'm obsessed with it. No.

I kind of love how you write Cordelia, how she takes no bullshit from Dean, how she won't leave him even after Sam does. You could do so much more with this...and I so wish you would, LOL!

I love too, how Dean sees things that other people don't at that party - that would get under Cordelia's defences far more than his being a hard-ass at his name, LOL. ;)
SupernaturalSweetheart chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
NO NO NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE THE END! *Looks Sheepish* Sorry, but this is really good. I love it write some more.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I think this was one of my first SPN/Angel crossovers when i read it a while ago and i really liked it. Cordelia cracks me up and so does Dean i think they would make an interesting couple lol

Of course your writing is always amazing ... I loved it!

Tara x0x
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
this is good! plz update!