Reviews for Twist of Fate
Writer of the North chapter 108 . 1/3/2014
This is the most brilliant, fulfilling, fun, and well written 'Oblivion' story I have ever read! I love it!
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 108 . 1/1/2014
That was fantastic. So much depth in characters while still preserving their in-game appearance... Thats an art for itself. I was really happy about the ending; you managed to bag up everything nicely. Just a pity we never got to hear about the adventures in Shivering Islands! That slight streak of insanity in her would have been quite amusing :D
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 76 . 12/30/2013
Ah, shes so amusingly mad and madly amusing!
Picturing the taster scene, I had tears of laughter in my eyes :D
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 65 . 12/30/2013
Oh, my Lords influence surely is strong within this weird, haunted little mer...
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 54 . 12/30/2013
"Being considered amusing was far preferable to being considered mad."

Ah, true, but how much better still is it to be considered amusingly mad? Or even madly amusing? Or... well... where was I again?
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 38 . 12/29/2013
"A staff. Of light, yes. But I'm going to use it as a weapon."
ahahaha, you really had me with this one :)
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 37 . 12/29/2013
I was trying to eat something when you hit me with this rotten flesh in her mouth thing, thank you. Just one more of those Occations Where I Am Happy To Be Vegetarian; no idea what would have happened had I been eating sausage at that moment.
Still, I really start to like the little mix-merling and her slight streak of insanity :D
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
oO I really didnt expect barbaric violence against womer from a story labelled "light-hearted"...
but then, you warned about the twists, so i shouldnt complain... :D
StoriUrahara chapter 108 . 8/28/2013
Perfect! Absolutely perfect! I can't even put into words how much I adore this beautifully woven tale! Amazing, wonderful job! I can honestly say that I have never read such a beautiful, amazing fic before in my life!

StoriUrahara chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Wow! Just... Wow! Great job! Forgive me in advance for the halting reviews, I really want to finish this! I promise to leave a grand review at the last chapter, though :)
StoriUrahara chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
So much intrigue this chapter! Good job! I can't wait to read more!

StoriUrahara chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Wow! Another great chapter! I'm really enjoying this! Your description and change in prospective is exceedingly vibrant and wonderful!

StoriUrahara chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Hey, nice start! I'm liking the dark twist; it's creative and makes for an interesting first impression! Great job!

anon chapter 71 . 6/26/2012
That sounds like a Sheogorath scene... YES.
Weirdone17 chapter 108 . 1/5/2012