Reviews for Phoenix
Mare chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I really liked this one - it was quite well written. Last line was just awesome, and even though it was short, it was filled with emotions and such.

Good job.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Now that was beyond sweet! Although nothing much happened besides as nice chat between the brothers, the subtext said so much about what happened and what they felt. That was gorgeous storytelling!
beforethecalm chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
"Cause classics never die."

I love this fic, mate. I think I've read it before, probably even told you all this already, but I have to say it again. I love the idea of Sam marching right into hell to get his brother back - it just proves that he's more like Dean than he thinks (or my Sam wants to admit, LMAO) - there's nothing he wouldn't do for his brother.

And here's hoping they do fix the Impala. The thought of living without the car is just-No. *G*
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I love the description of Dean. That's our guy!

Very good story. Now are you going to give us the story of how Sam pulled Dean out of Hell?

I know it's good to just have the vague images and let us make our own story - but come on, that's begging to be written!

Either way, thanks for this.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Classic's never do die ... which is why Dean is so good from coming back from the dead as Meg/Sam pointed out hehe

I love that Sam raced in there and got him out and i love Dean's reaction even more lol First thing he worries about is his precious car ... so Dean lol :P

great work girl :)

Tara x0x
NC Girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I liked this a lot! It has that "comic book" feel to it (driving the car into hell to pull Dean out... classic!) I can practically see the illustrations. Really well done and very clever.
clclemmons chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Awesome! What they wouldn't do for each other. Classics indeed.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
LMAO! Love the imagery here. I could so see Sam pulling something like this and dragging Dean's self sacraficing and self-depreciating a$$ back to the land of the living. Also love how Sam is just sitting on the porch all smug that he pulled his big brother's fat out of the fire... literally.