Reviews for Hallowed Desire
cnpeaches chapter 33 . 4/29
this was a very, very good story. the writing was wonderful and the plot was an original. taisho was made the bad guy and i found it a littler weird. i always like him to be the good guy looking to get some grand pups. i'll be adding this story to the faves list. your lemons were, how do i say it,-erotic, sexy, heated, and sensual. Sesshoumaru and Kagome were well written and i liked how Sesshy's mom fought and won the tournament. keep writing like this and i'll be sure to read more of your stories. c'ya'
Limitless Musings chapter 33 . 4/13
So I've spent the last week slowly reading through this fic and I've gotta say, amazing job! When I first started reading it, it appeared to be along the line of the typical AU set in the modern time but you quickly changed that opinion! What I really appreciated was how well blended aspects of the Feudal Era and Modern Era combined. There was always a great deal of tension between youkai and human even in the canon Inuyasha verse. I can only imagine that this world would be what one would look like had some sort of peace treaty evolved from that time period between the two races.

One of the aspects that I loved about this story is that most of the pairings were actually not shoehorned into the typical split offs. Miroku, for example, was close with Kagura and there is some hinting of a casual like for Noriko.

Speaking of Noriko, I LOVED the fact that it was her fighting for the right of Taiyoukai instead of Sesshoumaru. All too often he's placed in that predicament and, to be quite frank, I really enjoy it more when the least likely character rises above the rest. Regardless of Sesshoumaru's upbringing, he always seemed somewhat reluctant to continue on the lineage. It'd been briefly mentioned in the series that their father had, had dealings in the West but the land was lost. So it's likely that Sesshoumaru had forgone his birthright to seek other forms of power. It's a pretty interesting idea to say the least.

Although what I enjoyed the most was how in character all the characters actually were. Kagome still retained that sense of innocence along with her light hearted personality. While Sesshoumaru remained reserved and dedicated to that which only he deems fit. The fur on his body was an interesting take as well.

Overall, I must say that this story is quite the standout amongst many Sesshoumaru/Kagome fics that have been published. I congratulate you! It's so rare to find one so unique and well done as this. Thanks so much for taking the time to write and post something as amazing as this!

~Limitless Musings
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 33 . 3/25
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
Darknessdawns chapter 33 . 2/3
This was an amazing story. I really didn't know what to expect from it when I started it. I have to say you had me hooked within the first chapter. I generally don't read AU stories, however this was one of the best I have come across. I especially enjoyed how it kept me guessing until the last chapter or two. Not to mention Sesshoumaru being an outcast was an interesting plot hook. Overall I found this story well written, highly enjoyable, and loved the topics it dealt with.
sam chapter 33 . 12/12/2015
Well written story, it was a pleasure to read. Love how you choose to make sessho sort of an outcast as opposed to making him the most sought after make he typically is. Loved the characters, their interactions, the mystery, well done
Undertheskys chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
OMG so Sesshomaru is HAIRY!? Wow never thought someone would write Sesshomaru as a hairy guy, He is usually a smooth and perfect skin and less hair...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
LOL,touch-me-and-die,like that with my 9 year-old picks his boogers and sucks his thin and I'm all like,BLAH!:รพ
person2238 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
LOVE it!
Shinza chapter 33 . 6/30/2015
This is actually my second time reading it, and it was just as good of a read as the first time :)

I really like their conversation that are common, and yet never vain, but surprising. I also really like how well you portrayed Sesshoumarou, and how you kept him faithful to his yukai heritance, even if he respected Kagome's humanity, and she adapted to his customs.

This was sweet and hot, with action, fights and suspense! A real treat. :)
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Keep up the good work loving this
LostLittleMiko chapter 33 . 3/15/2015
I love this story but I have a hard time picturing what Sessohumaru looks like have you thought about putting up a post Asking people to try to draw him I would bet it will make it easier for people to understand the struggle he goes through.
Kaggybearr chapter 33 . 11/13/2014
THIS IS POSSIBLY ONE OF THE CUTEST FANFICS OF ALL TIME. I SPENT LIKE ALL SLEEP READING THIS AND OMG. WORTH THE DESIGNER BAGS UNDER MY EYES. HOLY SHIT THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE. WOW. JUST DAMNN WOW
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
))))
Brittney thomas chapter 33 . 8/18/2014
Job well done! :)
Brittney Thomas chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
I'm really enjoying this story! Job well done!
1,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »