Reviews for Hallowed Desire
LostLittleMiko chapter 33 . 3/15
I love this story but I have a hard time picturing what Sessohumaru looks like have you thought about putting up a post Asking people to try to draw him I would bet it will make it easier for people to understand the struggle he goes through.
Kaggybearr chapter 33 . 11/13/2014
THIS IS POSSIBLY ONE OF THE CUTEST FANFICS OF ALL TIME. I SPENT LIKE ALL SLEEP READING THIS AND OMG. WORTH THE DESIGNER BAGS UNDER MY EYES. HOLY SHIT THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE. WOW. JUST DAMNN WOW
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
))))
Brittney thomas chapter 33 . 8/18/2014
Job well done! :)
Brittney Thomas chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
I'm really enjoying this story! Job well done!
Brittney Thomas chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
That was interesting!
MoonliteNightmare chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
Amazing story
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Ohoho! Wonder, what she will do )

Great start for the story! And it's a AU story too I really wonder, what your world is like!
munford chapter 33 . 4/17/2014
Oh I love it. Keep up the good work.
Adonna2424 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Started off great but then I found out the setting was modern so I lost interest. well written though so kudos for that.
hiya168 chapter 33 . 3/7/2014
This was a whole different kind of story and I loved it. This story was so different from others in that Sesshoumaru's looks wasn't perfect according to "normal" standards and that he didn't have an easy time defeating his father. Also I loved how Noriko became the ruler instead of Sesshoumaru as would usually be the case. I did think that the last chapter seemed a little rushed, but at the same time it was perfect because the ending wasn't just dragged out. I just have mixed feelings. But it doesn't change the fact that this is an amazing story and I really enjoyed reading this. Now I just need to finish my studying and homework I put off to read this…..
hiya168 chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
damn drama….this story is so bad for my studies LOL I am so into this story, it's so good!
saashi samy chapter 33 . 2/28/2014