Reviews for Middleton vs Possible
scifijoe chapter 1 . 3/10
Well, Smaug does not bark all night at least.
Mimic chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Obviously, its a cold-blooded dog. Duh.
But hey, I thought dragons were warm-blooded. Poor Smaug is a fake dragon... snif. Hey, I know, he's a wyvern. 8D Okay, he is not, still. I wish you described him better.
But he sure has a breath! Poison Breath, I wonder if he has green? Ohhhhh maybe he looks like a metallic dragon! Shiny. But they have poison breaths? hm...

Wait... "Oh, I'm hitting you and Kim with the maximum fine for an unregistered dog" does he knows they're a couple? I'm confused...

This story reminds me of one were Shego was declared an animal and they said she was a dog because, legaly, being a dog was easier than any "exotic animal". Well, Shego sure went one the easy path here, she could have said he was a reptile, but that would bring up questions... Poor Smaug is just "not an ugly dog" then.

Anyway, this was wonderful! Thank you, my King. x3
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Well, seems like the Smaug can be a bit of a problem sometimes, but it's nice to see the family's so bent in defending their little dragon. _

Yours, "His pet's named Fenix" Alexander/Alexlayer.

See ya!

PD: "Fenix" means "Phoenix"
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Great work.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
man Shego had a good argument there. made the guy look like an idiot.
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Another cuty! Love it.

Wispr
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Not a Phyrric victory, but it has opened as many problems as it solved. A nice legal drama. Good dialog, especially on Shego.
RickQWERTY chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I see Smaug is already getting the Possible household in trouble (like I thought it would) let's hope it doesn't grow to much because I'm sure that the fine for eating Mr. Jimenez would be a lot more heavy.

And superb writing as always KIG.
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I guess you can beat the city, but you're going to pay for it. Shego did nice work there, though I think the judge was a match for her. Well written story, nice to see that you're keeping the continuity going in your Best Enemies universe.

Thanks for another great one shot!

Aedan
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That was entertaining. _ I especially liked how Shego worked that. Although, at first I was trying to figure out what this would be about before I started reading. And I certainly didn't expect this, heck I'd even forgotten about the dragon. Although, it could probably be considered a large lizard, although, I'd have a difficult time figuring out one that would fit him. _ Anyway, thanks for posting this. I really enjoyed it. _
A Markov chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
very nice! "Redundant, unnecessary." had me laughing out loud. I loved the way the judge slapped Shego down, even though he ruled in her favor. some great zingers and a nice finish. Damn your OCD, I think you could have made it fifteen hundred words easily. fifteen hundred is a nice round number.

Alex
creativetoo chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Very funny story you've given us.

Shego using her daughters to 'sway' the judge was adorable.

And...what exactly 'is' Smaug anyway?
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Even winning Shego lost a bit. Well technically she won the case. And what a lawyer mentality already. Using her daughters to sawy the judge.

So Amy kept her promise. Smaug. You have that written in a story?

Read you later.
my gaurdian HaruHara chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
That one shot was fun and Shego being snarky With big words is golden
Daryl chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
i really really enjoyed this story. it was funny. hope to read more from you soon