Reviews for Protectors Of The Innocent
Pallina chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
I'm just doing some "homework" (wink wink)...and I just wanted to say - yes, yet again - how much I love this verse. I'm so glad I re-read it - it's so important to relive the early days in Skye and Dean's relationships and you wrote them both so beautifully, I just had to tell you (again...LOL).

I'm heading into "Broken Lands" now, and I can't wait! *bounces* It's been almost a year since I last read it, but I recall the excitement and enjoyment from the first time around!

Reading through this again, it has just served to remind me why I love this verse so much :)

*hugs*
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 10 . 4/13/2008
*screams* OMG! I am so glad that you have already written the next story or I would have to kill you for this! Where is Sam? What have you done to Dean? John is some kind of Dark Angel? What?

*hyperventilates*

Ok. Wow. This story is SO good! I am completely hooked on the characters. I am running off now to read the sequel.
heather03nmg chapter 10 . 11/1/2007
Wow, I'm just in awe and all I can say is wow...oh and where is Sammy?

Onto the next story!
heather03nmg chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
That was quite the mysterious chapter, who is the winged creature?

Where is Sammy...you're killing me with all the unknowns but at least I can go on to the next chapter.

Amazing job, and more hurt, you rock!
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
*jaw drop* Dean left her the Impala, I'm just speechless...
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
Wow, that was an action packed, intense chapter. Great job!

And more hurt Dean, you are too good to me!
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Aww my poor Dean, nobody realizes how easy it is to hurt him.

Enjoyed the extra hurt Dean, always appreciated.
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Sheesh, you're breaking my heart over here. First you kill off that poor sweet dog than you have Dean crying in his sleep. How heartbreaking is that!

Loved this scene,

The briefest of movement caught Skye’s attention and she found Sam watching her from his mattress. “ We someone close to us recently….Dean’s had nightmares ever since.” His voice was hushed, not wanting to wake Dean up. Sam knew all too well how pissy his brother would be if he found out what he was saying. This was a chink in his brother’s armour. One that hurt Sam deeply to watch. No matter how much be tried to broach the subject with Dean, he got shut out each time. The stubborn son of a bitch liked to keep his pain to himself. Anything else was an admittance of weakness in Dean’s books. No chick flick stuff….

Dean suddenly rolled over, curling into Skye and startling her. She froze, waiting for him to wake up. But nothing happened. Arranging herself around Dean, careful not to knock his injured shoulder, Skye eased herself back against the headboard and let herself relax. She gently combed her fingers through his hair, smiling as it seemed to relax him a little more. The years seemed to melt off Dean as he slept, any tiny lines smoothing out and leaving him with the face of a little boy.

More Sam angst, awesome. Plus I do love a sleepy, vulnerable Dean and you write him so brilliantly!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
You've discovered the way to my heart, just throw in some hurt Dean and I'm a fan for life...I'm so easy to please.

Beautiful Sam angst, you write the brothers so well.
rnl1993 chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
this is sucha awesome story i love it so much!
rnl1993 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
great chapter loved it
Nana56 chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
Wow, very intense story. I read it all this morning and am going directly to the sequel this afternoon. Great job.

BTW, I'm assuming a baby's "cot" is like our "crib" with bars or whatever to keep them from falling out and one side goes up and down?

Tara is wise to recommend your fics.
lovinandrew chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
Hey :)

Just read your story. I'm not ususally one to like pairing of the boys but i did get into it from the start. You've done a great job on it so far :) The character of Sky is believable and very likable even though i tried not to like her lol. Having Piper in that vid does help lol. And of course you won me over with me being able to read more Johnny hehe. Great work keep it up :)
knightlight86 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I just had to pop in and say how amazing this story was. I just found it and I was so happy I did. You created a story and a world that was believable and so exciting to read. I love Dean and Skye. Skye became like a real character to me. I can't wait to read more of this story. Truly excellent work.
LovinJackson chapter 10 . 7/10/2007
Okay well now im at the end of this one ... you already know how much i love this story and this pairing but i'll tell you again since i like to boost your ego :P hehe This is an awesome fic and i'll definately be directing people to it!

I like the way you write the boys. and Skye is a great OC character :)

Now im gonna go and read what u have up of Broken Lands lol

Luv Tara x0x