Reviews for Severus Snape, Paterfamilias
oneeyereader chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
poor alicia and nicole snape Severus grankids
oneeyereader chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Lucky
riverrat chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Another great follow-up of the Severus and Zelda sage. It would be great if you would write more. We want to know how everybody else is doing. In any case. This was an enjoyable read.
juniperus chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
*insert review of affectionate squeeage here*

:D
CedarPineSpruce chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
I loved this extended epilogue. I wish this was just Book 1 of 6, and that there would be much more story to look forward to.

I don't think that you can do any wrong in your work.

Thank you so much. Really.

*hugs to you*
Holly Ilex chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
Where's my insulin?

Lord, that was a sweet chapter.

AND I'M STILL WAITING TO SEE WHO DRACO WINDS UP WITH

or is that gonna be ANOTHER story...hint,hint,hint!

HE!HE!HE!
aptteach123 chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
YAY! I love it! As you are well aware by now, i hope...I LOVE your stories! Will there ever be more?
teddy240b chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
I'm definitely up for it. Just send me instructions for what to do.

Teddy
Holly Ilex chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
2 YEARS!

2 f# king YEARS!

Sweet Mary, Mother of Pearl; Ginny Weasley has the patience of a saint!

Kids grow up so quickly, even wizarding family kids.

BUT I'M STILL WORRIED ABOUT DRACO!

hint, hint, hint!

HE!HE!HE!
aptteach123 chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
YAY! They're married! Will there be kids? :) Keep up the great work. As always, I have loved this chapter! #7 in just a few days :-D woot!
TEC chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
That was nice. Although I was surprised at the two years before they married. It is amusing to think of Severus being nice at a reception. I do like Harry's relationship with the children, hopefully between all the Weasley's they can find some friends their age for them to play with sometimes.
aptteach123 chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Absolutely wonderful! I love this fic, as you know :) Keep up the awesome work, can't wait to see what happens next!
evil-mastermind666 chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
Yay, shagging! :P

Is there more to the story? I'm pleased to note that you haven't put the old "COMPLETED" stamp on it, so perhaps one fan's plea might reach your ear: Please oh please oh PLEASE write more. :) Harry with kids has got to be THE cutest idea I have ever imagined. (Well, besides Sev and his kids. Aw...)
teddy240b chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
Now they have to help Draco!
CloserToTheStars chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
I've never been a big fan of romance fics involving Harry but this chapter was actually good. Maybe Jo could've asked you to write the dirty parts for the unedited, definitely adult version of Deathly Hallows.

Alaric and Emmie's little intrusion was hilarious. I can just see them doing that to their own parents...