Reviews for Tenshi no Tsubasa 'The Wings of an Angel'
Moonlight Blade chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Oh. My. God. What a tear jerker. Hollander is making me want to stab someone in the guts... How can he do this to him? ;-;

To the point,this story is fantastic. There isn't lots of quality work with Genesis,but this... Is breathtaking.
gDeIpVhIrNoEtt chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
Living characters, excellent thoughts. It would be nice if this was what actually happened before Crisis Core; I mean Genesis being imprisoned in a lab is a very good reason for him to revolt against Shinra. Thank you for posting this.
GatewaysDiary chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
Aha! NO I must read more! Like alot more! I am totally in love with this story, it so fits and makes me want to cry at what they are being forced to live through. They have been totally emersed in a personal hell for them. Genesis the poor dear, he hates himself so much for what happened to himself and Angeal. And when he left to help Angeal, dang, I knew it was coming but I was still like NOOOOO Genesis. Oh and Hojo is such a . . . I don't even know what to call him, but using Genesis's mother against him, and Angeal, that is just plan sadistic. I really hope that Seph can do something to help Genesis out and that he isn't going to be to messed up when he reunites with Angeal. Please Please update this soooooon I am holding my breath until you do. (And I really don't want to hold my breath to long)

~Gateway~
sage chapter 11 . 10/19/2009
omg! PLEASE PLEASE write more! i'm BEGGING you! PLEASE don't leave me hanging like this! this story is incredibly AMAZING! i LOVE your portrayal of genesis!
Neo-Nebula chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
Yay! I'm so glad you continued this story! I like it very much!

Good chapter! I especially like Reno's last quote, "And I have hair!" LOL!

I hope to see more about Genesis soon! I can't wait until the next chapter!
ladysubaru83 chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
hay is it over ? i wanna c whats gonna happen.
Ai-Kitsuneko Yuurei chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
This..this story is..breathtaking.

Aww,I couldn't help but weep while reading the last parts of this was..tear-jerking.

I dearly hope for an update;this fanfiction is too irresistible..!;)
Kaitlin chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
This is an absolutely beautiful story. Genesis and Angeal's friendship is truly selfless, and your characterization of these two in showing that is incredible (especially Genesis, who is very cute in this story).

This made my day! Thanks!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
I love this story! Please Update!
Neo-Nebula chapter 10 . 9/19/2008
Oh my gosh, that was so good and sad! Poor Genny! This was wonderful! I can't wait until the next chapter! I have to know what happens to him next! I just love everything about this chapter! If I named it all, I would take up the whole page!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
... :(... I wonder... what will happen ;A;

update sometimes then!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 9 . 9/13/2008
;A;... *cries for both of them*

UPDATE SOON!
NoobNinja chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
Hay GOOD STORY!

Please Finish this story
Neo-Nebula chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
Oh no! You must update right now! This story is so good and I want to read more! My birthday is Thursday and I want the next chapter to be my present! How about that? Does that motivate you? Go Genesis? Poor Angeal . . .
Neo-Nebula chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
Oh no! Now they have Genesis, too! Those meanies! And poor Genesis cried more! Now he REALLY needs a hug! Great chapter! This and the last have been my favorites so far.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »