Reviews for Phantom Phans
This is not Dan and Phil
Miss Tuesday chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Darn straight! XD
VampPhan chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I dunno about fun...I once had a life actually...about three years ago...
pirate-of-the-opera chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Its me,writer of this poem. sorry for my bad grammer...my computer isn't working right so i can't correct my mistakes...bye the way... i love erik mostly for being a murder/mad-man. my fav erik is Leroux's portrayal. yes i have read the book and i know my stuff. this is just a silly phan girl poem. don't take it too seriously, i jokingly wrote it...
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
First, grammatical errors, because I'm picky that way.

You left the e out of write.

The second every in line 9 has no y.

There is no dot after fic.

And finally, it's phanphic, not fan fic. No space and a ph.

Now for the rest of my criticism:

Raoul doesn't suck, not really. He is concerned for Christine, has her best interests at heart, but doesn't actually know what her best interests /are/.

As for Christine dumping the Phantom, if you're going by the movie, she didn't. In fact, what with all the ring-returning and glancing over her shoulder, not to mention the kissing and pleading glances, she made it quite clear that she wasn't at all sure of herself. He let her go.

And she couldn't have just run back to him after Raoul had risked his very life to save her, could she? That would have been quite insufferably rude. I don't think of the end of the movie as an end. In fact, I think it stops somewhere in the middle. And if she had dumped him, I really wouldn't blame her. I mean, he is kind of a murderer, and a psychopath.

If the book had never been written, his story had never been retold over the years, if you never knew of him before and you met him today, would you really consider him a potential suitor? Even if you did know of him, you probably wouldn't. Gerik, maybe, but he's soft. If you met Leroux!Erik, you would probably be punjabbed on sight. The same goes for any Mary Sues poking their way down to his house on the lake. Why would he let them trespass when he'd never let anyone else?

That isn't to say that I don't like your poem, in fact I like it a lot. There are just a few things which I don't agree with in there. Not every true phan has the same mindset, so keep that in mind. This sounds like an Erik!phan poem, so you might want to change it's name. Other types of phans are story!phans, who like it for the plot more than the characters, Leroux!phans, who stick to the original, and the much-persecuted Raoul!phans, who prefer everyone's favorite Viscount. There are many other subtypes, but these are the main ones. I hope this clears things up.

- Adi

.".
JGH chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
The last line was cute.

Admittedly, though, I love me some Raoul. Love me some Erik, too. Gotta love 'em both. I've been a 'phan' for two years, and I've come to realize that 'Most' people actually DON'T think Raoul sucks. In fact, if you look at it the right way, he's straight-up awesome.

Much Love,

-J-
My-Lover-Gren-Gren chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
YOU ARE SO AWSOME :D that was so all very true to all real Phantom Phans YAY okay i'm going to see other ness of stories you have byers!

this is going in my favorits :D you totally rock :P
Pearly Baubles chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
not bad
Firecracker-SJ chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Of course, not all of us think that Raoul is bad. (Hey, some of us actually *like* the goodhearted, sweet, stable, loving, non-psychotic knight in shinning armor.) Sounds silly, right?

Also were in the book did she *dump* Erik? I kinda remember him letting her go. *shrug* Maybe it's my weird Dutch translation being silly.
LittleLottexoxEriksTrueAngel chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Phantom Phans do have all the fun! Great poem! I loved it! :)
Lover of Seto Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
It's like you know me! I've never met another who can sum up the way I feel about Erik as you have! It's wonderful to know I'm not alone. Yes, Raoul DOES suck! And Christine was an idiot to leave the Phantom.

I cry every time I watch the movie. When he says "Christine, I love you." And she just...she just...oh, that skank! Ugh. She wasn't good enough for him anyway. So, yes, I agree with you 100 percent. Phantom Phans do have all the fun!
ElphabaDaae chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
So true!
phantomphan1992 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
So true...

_

I love the line about Christine being a "butt."

This is SO going in my favorites!