Reviews for Running
sugarless5 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I absolutely adore the way you write Kara and Lee. Your dialogue and characterization is spot on and it's an absolute joy to read. I wish you had more for me to read!
episkey chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was just gorgeous. Thank you for writing it :) I particularly liked the way you had Lee view himself for relying on the pills - it felt very true. They were necessary but he still views himself as weak for needing them.
xBakaTulipx chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This was excellent! I mentioned to one of my friends that in response to the dirth of hurt!Kara fics with Lee taking care of her I wanted to write the opposites and so she gave me some fics to look into before I started. This was one of them.

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Your Kara is SO spot on, she's got that taunting and edge to her dialogue but her actions are still so caring and soft. Excellent.

Also, I really, really buy Lee as having an anxiety disorder/depression. I'm kind of incorporating it into my personal canon, not that we need TOO much to push it in that direction after Resurrection Ship. Anyways, I'm a psych major, I love psychoanalyzing characters, and this was excellently believable. :)

Great work.

Oh and of course SNUGGLES! THERE WERE PILOT!SNUGGLES! OMG! TOO CUTE.

Okay... had to have the squee moment.
lalovesleeadama chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is fantastic - it was just recc'd over at "no takebacks", the kara/lee re-watch community: community./no_ .

I'm a sucker for hurt!Lee, and your Kara is spot on - prickly around the edges but with our boy's needs at heart. I loved many of the lines and could quote on and on (the cuddling/tactical involved line is hilarious), but honestly, just Kara taking care of Lee when he needed it was so heartwarming. And true to her softer side. Very nicely done!
ds888 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
“It's cuddling, Lee. We don’t need to get tactical involved.”

That line alone earns you an A.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
A great story. Very good.
Shadowface chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Pretty sweet. Good Job.
cattm chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This story is great! I love the way Kara is gruff but very caring, worried about her best friend. Good banter as well. Thanks for sharing!
elzed chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Excellent fic, this, with pretty damn fine characterisation (and I'm not usually that keen on h/c, but you delivered well). Your dialogue was spot on.
Kayla chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
AW, loved this. Your characterization was spot on and your dialogue rocked. I am always amazed when an author can transport you to the show and you certainly did! Awesome job on this, hope you write many more. Especially loved their 'communication' session in Daddy Adama's quarters, too classic!
deemn chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I can't begin to tell you how much this particular story and all its details mean to me. Thank you for writing this.
Tara chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Found your story off TamSibling's Favorite Author links. I loved this. Just the right amounts of banter, UST, and fluff.

These were my favorite bits:

“Are you offering to help me take a shower, Kara?”

“If you need it,” she shrugs.

Immediately, he feels ashamed for making light of things

"It's cuddling, Lee. We don't need to get Tactical involved."

“And I brought you a present, too.”

“Is it a cake with a file baked inside?”

Hope you'll write some more BSG fic!
PlayKate chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Wonderful.
arielmoondance chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This is absolutely delightful! I enjoyed every word! The dialogue is pitch perfect and the back story so well done. I can not say enough about how fantastic this is! Thank you for sharing!
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Aww... I love Lee and Kara like this. You captured them exeedingly well, especially for your first BSG fic. Your Starbuck was appropriately skittish and blustering. And I can even stop my hatred of Lee for long enough to say you've captured him well. Nice work.