Reviews for The Fake and The Real
Aww. Hunny does care.
kikijio chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I WANT TO SEE THE NEW SHOW D:
miharu1212 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
hmm...i like mori senpai..

but this plot..a bit empty..not tht fulfilling..

but ok,acceptable.. _
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
So cute! is my favorite Ouran couple! very sweetly written
writerwanabe chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
oh me likey

you should so do another chapter for this one!

omg!

love it
Marie de Romanus chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
"Kawaii!"
kittypirate17 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This one is cute,but I did like the Trick or treat one better. But still, this was adorable. Hunny ate the giant ass cake and Mori wiped it off.
sarah michal chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
D

people are so stingy with reviews.

boo them!

this is so nice and fluffy i had to review TWICE!

i love it!

thank you thank you thank you val!

}
darkest just before the dawn chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Oh my god.

THIS WAS A MARVELOUS PIECE OR WRITING! (And this is coming from someone who's not too fond of MoriXHunny pairings too!)

You're a very talented writer and I realy enjoyed reading this again and again because I just fell whole-heartedly in love with it.

_
MyChemSweetie chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
*sob*

thank you!

you never ever ever cease to amaze me!

i'm going to need to get you a bigger ring!

i lubs it!

thank you so much...wifesband...husife? wifushouse?

thank you dear!
Cettie-girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Aw.

I liked how you made Takashi upset too, but in ways that would be only noticable to someone who knew where to look, like Mitsukuni, and the way that the latter reacted when he noticed.

It *would* be hard on both boys to be apart for a month. There's no doubt about that.
Little Bro chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I loves it! You get the hunny and mori relationship right, I do not see anything they would not do, evryone was in character. I like the whole "What's so funny Mitsukuni?" and this part...

"Once the anger cooled and the hysterical body-shaking sobbing commenced, Mori gathered the rest of his petite body up in his strong arms, his own body refusing to remain calm in this situation, and worked a daring kiss into his hairline."

I love this part!