Reviews for Frozen Strawberries
I can't stop thinking about how funny it would have been if Issin had walked in on his son and ex-2nd in command.
Nico Zi chapter 2 . 8/2
LOLLL Oh my gosh the last part made me laugh hard, especially the last line xDDD! Hhaha damn you Urahara! Woah I love this fic, everything in it, except that I wished the smut scene was detailed. Uh the angst/drama was good, I loved how protective Renji and the others (but mainly Renji) were for Toushiro! Great fic, well done :D!
nazurath92 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
XD Now that's good Urahara has cameras everywhere XD Great chapter
Lord Ryu chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Excellent story, wish it had more in it though. Seems like there is not enough Toshigo to go around not enough people ship them, or JushiroxToshiro but oh well. Still fantastic story and a sequel or just more chapters would really tie the story together. _

Excellent work keep it up.
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I want the sex-scenes!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
i would like ya to make a little different story it is Hitsugaya X Ichigo not Ichihitsu but ''HitsuIchi'' get it?
i can't find any of those or haven't yet found any!
but no alternate universe-ish but a fic in shinigami and zanpakutou universe!
LandlessLord chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I had a great moment reading it, a sequel perhaps ?
LyckyDycky chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I knew urahara would do something like tht. Lol
blackyellowcat chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
It was great and I wish there was MOOORE! :)
MeganeMouse chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
This was amazing.
JBubbles chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Hell yes it was hot... and oh so cute and promising... Adored it!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Awww! Toshiro's reactions are priceless! Ichigo's a bit ooc but it works. Hahahaha! Blame yourself, Renji! They got together ;A; XD
Namna-dono chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
'to us because...uh...we kick ass' damn right they do!
YaoiObsessedChibi chapter 2 . 10/8/2010

Just, wow...

This is amazing!

I love the plotline so far and can't wait to see what happens next! I love the title too!

Will you continue this?

(sorry this review is not helpful, I'm so tired *yawns*)