Reviews for Like Wine
MHZ chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow, that was really good! Though I'm kinda wondering who the vampire was. I'm guessing it's Alice since Jasper had an immediate devotion to her and since she seemed like she already knew him. Anyways, great job!
johu chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
i just love your stories. amazing job. and i like how jesper got turned into a vampire. very nice.
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
wow, that was really spiffy. Is this basically your version of how Jazzy became a vampire, becasue I think I might prefer it to the one in the book... though this version is less that Alice-friendly. In fact, I don't think she'd like it at all if her husband had been changed while practically having sex with a vampire... anyway, this is really good.
Bug chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
you have amazing talent. i thoroughly enjoyed this story. it leaves it to the imagination whether or not this is Jasper's Maria or if this is a different person altogether. or even if Jasper lives or dies at this encounter. this story enamored me and i look forward to seeing your writing again very possibly.
iamvamp chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
aw! it so pretty!
Cullenista chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
You take the term ‘creative writer’ over the edge. You put us in the loud, smoky saloon with Jasper and we feel his despair and anguish. Then Maria arrives and he is truly a lost soul. Fascinating seduction scene in the church. A. As for your writer's block, doesn't music help? If you need some suggestions, PM me. Keep writing, you've got the talent.
Izzismitty chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Terrific!
tu es mon ame chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
o this was something different. jasper and alice. it was very good. very well written.
nyckiko chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
OMg How much do I love your sotry? so much! I belive this is how you thought Jasper became a Vampire. I absoultly love it! Adore it. your wirting is amazing. You have been blessed with such talent. I can't wait for more of your works!

~Lasa
treeofknowledge1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I hope this isn't a one-shot! This story is amazing so far and I'd like to see you continue it. If you can get over the writer's block, that is...which is hard in itself. Good luck!
rebelangel825 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
you have done it again,you wrote another amazing story that captivated me from start to finish! write more,please
scarredvines chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
This was very beautiful-definitely a well-written piece. I did like your description of the way Jasper thought, and how he behaved back then. It does sound so very much like him. Good story, very well-written, as I said before. ~Silver
FaithAdeline chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
wow this is excellent. Keep it up, very very good work :)

Faith
melting gold chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
beautiful beginning!
Rose Rampage chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
You are an amazing writer! I haven't really read many from Jasper's POV, so i'm looking forward to the rest! Update soon, please.