Reviews for Winds of Truth & Sands of Change
Great story!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
Yes! Loved it! Amazing chapters! Holy crap good job ;D
long live marshmallows chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
That scene in the kitchen with Temari cooking and Gaara sitting on the floor listing to his bro just makes me smile! It's so...normal O_O Or rather, abnormal for them but somehow nice to see in my head.
long live marshmallows chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
(twitch) (twitch)
Bugs... (starts laughing head off)! Ooooh that's just funny to imagine.
long live marshmallows chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
Love the last line: Screw the damn brat; she was going to send that brat a freaking parade
xDD
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 26 . 7/18/2013
What a touching and cute way to finish the fic though, I do admit I was expecting something like a story with all 3 of the siblings. I still lived this fanfiction though and I've enjoyed the ride it's taken me on. Thank you arigato. Grazie. Merci.
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
Second to last chapter *sob sob* whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I love this story. Why? Noooooo whyyyyy

On a brighter note, I'm gonna go look at ur other stories when I finish this
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
I don't want the story to end. I've enjoyed it too much. And poor Gaara. He is so cute when he's scared. He's cute full stop, you just make him even cuter
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Lol ur cousins and brothers sound like mini pains. My cousins just like to hit me (usually in the stomach) for no reason at all, call me names, ditch me, be hipocrites and piss the hell out of me when my bro and I are trying to have our Avatar the last airbender marathon. Yours sound just a bit better. I'm glad though that mine aren't always around. It's only 2 of my cousins though who do that do phew. But anyway a spoilt and cute Gaara is well CUTE
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
I wanna hug said cross eyed chipmunk. Your killing me with longing
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
Oo oo I want a muffin *jumping around when she should be going to bed* as long as its chocolate chip

Also I've been meaning to ask WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME AT WRITING? I'm majorly jelly. I thought I was great at writing.
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
Awwww. I just love cute, akward and not understanding Gaara. I want to see more of him, I love him like this sooooo much.
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
Im a chocolate fan too. I'm addicted to the stuff as well as anything salt and viniger and lollies. But nothing mint

Anyway What I wanted to say is "Gaara stumbling to say words is so cute and how he saved Kankuro and I love him sooooo much and I love this story and I am talking really fast as I write this and my dad is telling me to shut up and my sister is agreeing and my brother is reading cherub and my mum is working and did I mention your story is so incredibly amazing"
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
Lol temari in a smiley face badge. And awwww cutsie Gaara who thanks his father a bit. Just a bit. Just a teeny tiny bit. Smaller then an atom bit.