Reviews for Bricks & Water
Anissia3 chapter 11 . 4/9
Good luck, hope you feel better. I really enjoyed this story and would love for you to finish it, but your health is more important alright. So take care of yourself up to 150%! Thanks for writing the story!
Spnaddict666 chapter 11 . 3/28
No no no it can't just stop with dean like this I know it's been like 5 years but I need to know what happened, no pressure though
So I'm not sure if your going to finish it but it's really good so far and yeah it's awesome
pipinheart chapter 10 . 1/28
A lovely piece, would love to hear more.
myobsessionDW chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Love this story really hope you continue :P xx
OceanEye1235 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
NO DEANIE DONT LEAVE US!
EzwithaZ chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
LOVE your story! I hope your okay. No pressure but please finnish this story, you can't stop with seizure dean... even if it has been 4 years. PLEASE UPDATE ! *no presure*
deansass chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Here I am reading this 4 years later...

Please.

Update.

You can't stop at dean having a seizure
Really chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Four years later?
Dedicednu chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
Has this story been abandoned? It's been two years right? Please continue! I really love this one!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
OMG...please finish this...i wanna know if sam will walk again which he better be able too
Adorereading chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
why did you not continue!

Are you still into writing?

If not? Please either update or contact me for the next (half-way-through) chapter and maybe I can adopt it from you? I love this one, I really Do!
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Well i really hope you are still going to finish this! its a fab story! I love all the drama with deans asthma!

I know hospital stuff really is a bummer towards your writing but i hope your well now!
Cherries666 chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
When you gonna update this fic? It would be awesome to find out whats happening x
heather03nmg chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
Just had to reread this as it's still one of my favorite stories. Hope you're doing well and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your muse will come back.