Reviews for Return To Normal
Badgedbadger chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Dammit. You used the word milquetoast. Twice. I love your story, but I hate that word so much. :P
Zarohk Korobase chapter 18 . 5/16/2012
Screw my earlier comment. This guy is worse than Bush. And dangerously competent.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
Wow. This chapter really reminded me that Bush is still President at this point, but with Kinsey instead of Cheney. I love how you captured the image of this "Dignified Elder Statesman" who is, behind closed doors, clearly off his rocker.
carick of hunter moon chapter 28 . 5/2/2011
I would like to take time to say thank you for your hard work and the enjoyment I have had reading your stories.

They are well thought out with very good story arc and plot lines and are also very true to the characters of both Buffy and SGC in your portray of them

To me the best stories always add something new to the mix and go beyond the worlds they are based on

These two link stories do this which is hard to do when writing fanfiction and when done well which you have is the mark of a good story teller

All the best for the future and thank you for sharing your stories with us all

Carick
Elanorsky chapter 28 . 11/27/2010
I must say, when I first started reading "Far beyond Normal", I wasn't too much impressed. It wasn't the first BtvS/StarGate fic I've read and I didn't think it go will go far. I was Wrong.

I've read your two fics almost non-stop until it's final showdown and truly, I'm shocked that these fics only had so little reviews.

They were nothing less than brilliant and personally, entered my list of the top five fiction in this entire site.

I hope you won't stop writing and can't wait to see what you will come up with next.

[raises a toast]
Shadows of Darkness chapter 28 . 6/24/2010
WOW! This was really EPIC! I have never read something soo exraordinary. I see the different character's diversity from your writing. I see how the main character was slowly but surely changing from her tone. Every character had its own unique 'voice'. And I liked how you explained why no slayers existed for a few centuries before Melaka Fray became the slayer. Everything is so logically explained that I would really believe that this is what exactly happened after Season 7. I just don't have enough words to show just how much I loved this fic! Can't wait to read your future stories!

-Shadows of Darkness
staidwaters chapter 28 . 5/23/2010
Can I vote you in as President? Except that you obviously don't like politics...or maybe you do, considering how much you've obviously thought on them.

When I was younger, I wanted to change the world. Eventually I grew older though, and realized/decided that almost every point of view had some value, no matter what I thought of it, and the amount of that value depended heavily on the life experiences of the person making the value judgment. Even more importantly, I realized that it was almost impossible to avoid having my own life experiences influence my value judgments to such an extent that I had no right to judge others for making value judgments that seemed obviously flawed by their inability to see the big picture I saw, since I couldn't help but be equally limited.

The logical conclusion to that was that I could only make decisions and value judgments based on what I knew, and although it was worthwhile to try to gain more knowledge, I needed to always be aware that I would always lack a complete knowledge of any issue, and thereby respect others opinions-especially if they didn't make any sense to me, because that meant they had had life experiences that I lacked that made them capable of seeing / knowing something I couldn't.

But it's not a common philosophy, and respecting others opinions meant I can't tell people that considering all opinions valuable is a better way. I don't have any proof it works better than seeking a "one truth" or "one correct way," after all...all I can say is that it works for me.

Anyhow, the reason I brought that up is that I almost never encounter anything in the world to suggest that someone else is seriously considering the idea that people they disagree with could have legitimate points, instead of painting them as insane or stupid or evil. I was ecstatic when Buffy listened to the president and came to understand that he had a point, according to his logic, even if it wasn't one she liked. All your works show that you are intelligent and capable of understanding others' points of vies, but that section...it was like you reached into my head and spoke the words I've always wanted to say and never thought anyone would listen to. I spend a ridiculous amount of time arguing in favor of politicians I fervently disagree with simply because it drives me insane that anyone could just dismiss the point of view of a large number of people as "wrong" "evil" or "stupid" without actually thinking about the issues at stake. So I wind up sounding like I support things I don't because I'm trying to get people to think...it's obnoxious, I know, and I try not to do it, but...

In the end, arguments where both sides listen to each other result in the betterment of all involved; arguments where both sides close their ears are just worthless violence.

I love that someone else sees that.

Sorry to dump all that on you, but I'm in awe, and grateful, and very, very glad I found this story. Thank you so much.
PhoenixRe chapter 28 . 1/21/2010
Simply magnificent.

Very powerful story. Many emotions - especially towards the end - and solid writing. Few shaky imho points but mostly solid story.

I couldn't finish the epilogue without crying, and for that I love you and I hate you. Because I know that even though I will watch some TV now to take my mind off the story when I go to sleep I won't be able to stop thinking about it.

Bravo
PhoenixRe chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
About 1st part: Ingenious mythos. Very creative, using elements from both shows and then some. Impressive.

As for Illyrias monologue... Wow, talk about deep. Love stuff like this.

About 2nd part: Unexpected, at least for me. Can't say I don't like it. It actually kinda fits very nicely. And nice action
PhoenixRe chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
I've always liked Xander and I really appreciate what you did with him, how you chose to evolve him. Dawn as well but you did exceptional job with Xander imho.

Great chapter with the epitome being Xander's thoughts about Buffy,hero,pedestal,evolution...
Peregrinate chapter 28 . 12/21/2009
You made me cry twice. The sequel was better than the prequel; keep writing. Some parts were too complex; others were very good and philosophical.

I enjoyed it.
Ellyanah chapter 28 . 3/17/2009
Dismayed by the quantity of reviews, I checked the ones you do have, and I agree with them: 'why the hell doesn't this fic have more review?'

Seriously, not only is your writing style great, your plot amazing and your story book lenght; you also demonstrated an amazing ability to plan and make seemingly random trends come together in a way that reminds me of great thrillers (I believe that's the term in English... hum... I mean : roman policier...)

I can only say this : WOW
Blackdex chapter 28 . 1/17/2009
Bravo. Bravo. a wonderfull conclusion to a wonderfull story. ciao
Blackdex chapter 19 . 1/17/2009
Before I forget, what happened to moljnir, WHY is there a quantum mirror in Buffy verse (Buffy verse ancients?), how could the first not know about it, do the asgard have counterparts? if so, can they help, if not, why not send them through the quantum mirror, im pretty sure they could fit a basic spacecraft in there pockets, enough to build an infistructure on the other side any-weigh, away from the replicators. different laws of physics? yeah, it could get in the way of long term habitation, but if the telepathic jammers work, couldn’t a high powered weapons satellite be sent through? really like the depth of the story, I plan on reading further, I just wanted to cover these points before I forgot anymore of them. ciao
Ms Lilly chapter 28 . 1/2/2009
Woah... Just woah... I can't believe this fic dosen't have more reviews... I loved it more than words can explain... Yeah.

Bye